Mass shooter James Holmes who killed 12 people in an Aurora, Colorado movie theater was moved to a secret out-of-state location after he was beaten up by a fellow inmate last fall.
The attacker managed to reach Holmes by running through a closing security gate, an official at the Colorado State Penitentiary told ABC News, which first reported the story of Holmes’ secret transfer.
Mark ‘Slim’ Daniels, a prisoner doing time for car thefts and other crimes, landed several punches on the mass killer’s head and also struck a female officer before being subdued.
‘The attack was part of the reason for moving [Holmes]. There were many concerns; the attack was part of the concern,’ said Colorado Prisons Director Steve Hager to ABC News.
Read more: Daily Mail
- Young Woman Attacked and Stabbed — Turns the Table on Her Attacker and Gets His Knife
- Steven Seagal Accused of Sexual Assault
- Colorado Passes New Conceal Carry Bill That Will Have Gun-Grabbers Freaking
- Watch: Feminist Wants to Ban the Word “Man” — Tucker Has His Fun
- BREAKING: Thug Kills Omaha Police Officer, Who Gave Birth Days Before, During Shoot Out
- WATCH: CNN Goes to Gun Range to Shoot AR-15, Proves Gun-Controllers Have No Clue What They are Talking About
- REPORT: Facebook’s Algorithm Change Boosting Liberals, Silencing Conservatives
- Hillary Collapses in UK — Has Now Cancelled All Scheduled Events
- 20,000 Leaked E-mails Show How DNC & Hillary SCREWED Bernie Sanders
- WATCH: Here We Find a Liberal Female in Her Natural Habitat… Pooping for ‘Justice’
- Military Parade to Occur on Veterans Day — Liberals Already Whining