A jealous ex-boyfriend has been found guilty of repeatedly raping his former partner during a three-day torture session – while her two-year-old daughter was in the next room.
Alex Anselmo, 31, forced his way into the woman’s home in Brooklyn, New York, before punching her and handcuffing her to her bed, the court heard.
He raped and sodomized her up to four times a day for the next three days – as well as beating her with a dumbbell and an extension cord and threatening her with a gun.
Anselmo – who is the father of two of the woman’s children – also cut his victim’s feet, severing a tendon so she could not escape, NBC New York reported.
He shaved her head with clippers and stuffed a sock in her mouth so she could not scream.
On Wednesday Anselmo was convicted at Brooklyn Supreme Court of 17 charges, including first-degree kidnapping, first-degree rape, first-degree burglary and aggravated criminal contempt.
Read more: dailymail.co.uk
- Santa Fe School Shooter Killed High School Crush During Attack
- BREAKING: FBI, DOJ Broke Law in Clinton Email Probe — Inspector General Declares
- Professor Who Called Trump’s Win ‘an Act of Terrorism’ Will Receive This as a Reward
- WINNING! California FORCED to Return 500+ Guns to Dealer After Seizing Them For…
- JUST AS EVIL: Women of Islamic State Are More Brutal than the Men for Doing This
- VETPAW: Anti-Poaching Unit Shut-Down because this Woman Said…
- Barbara Bush Hating Professor: ‘Why I Can’t Stand White Belly Dancers’
- Pelosi Kicks Off Campaign Season With Perfect Gift to GOP [WATCH]
- WATCH: Former Police Officer Shocked to See What His Son’s School Replaced the American Flag With
- ‘I’M WORRIED ABOUT YOU’: Watch Jon Stewart Call Out Wolf Blitzer’s Baltimore Blunder
- Poll: David Hogg Has Officially Become Irrelevant — Do You LOVE This?
- TIGHT SQUEEZE: Bear Attempts Breaking into Man’s House but Gets Caught in the Act, Literally
- DEAR AMERICA: Should Donald Trump ACCEPT This Executive Order on the Second Amendment?