Swaggering in the desert and glowering menacingly at the camera, Islamic State terrorist group’s infamous executioner Jihadi John has in a newly released video vowed to return to Britain and carry on cutting off heads.
In a one-minute 17-second video, the knife-wielding fanatic, Mohammed Emwazi, who has taken part in the gruesome beheadings of at least seven hostages in Syria, including two Britons, vows to continue “cutting heads”.
According to a report in London-based Daily Mail, 27-year-old Emwazi promises a triumphant return to Britain with the terror group’s self-styled leader.
Emwazi, who was last seen in a sickening IS video at the end of January, beheading Japanese hostage Kenji Goto, was identified in February as 27-year-old Londoner Mohammed Emwazi.
In an eight-second excerpt obtained by Daily Mail, the camera pans away from a flatbed truck upon which a grenade-launcher was mounted to reveal a hooded Emwazi in profile.
Read more: newindianexpress.com
- Grandmother Stops School Shooting Plot in Washington State
- Watch: Laura Ingraham Tells LeBron James to ‘Shut Up and Dribble’ After His Trump Comment
- Watch: The Horrifying Footage of What Happened Inside School During Florida Massacre
- What Is An Assault Rifle?
- REPORT: US was Running Guns Through Benghazi to Syria and Hillary Lied About it Under Oath
- Uranium One Informant: Moscow Paid Millions to Influence Clinton’s Favorability
- Chicago Police Commander Killed by Felon in Downtown Chicago
- WATCH: ABC’s Pathetic Attempt to Connect White House Rob Porter Drama with Florida Massacre
- How the FBI Failed to Track Down Florida Shooter After YouTube Threat Using His Real Name
- Watch: ‘Blue’ is the Best Documentary Against the Green Movement — Proves How They are Destroying the Earth
- National Park Service to Give Big Money for Black Panther Monument, Even Though Organization Killed NPS Officer