Vice President Joe Biden said Tuesday that Republicans are not the “chief enemy,” contrasting with would-be chief Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton should he jump in the race.
“I really respect the members up there and I still have a lot of Republican friends. I don’t think my chief enemy is the Republican Party. This is a matter of making things work,” Biden said Tuesday, during an event honoring former Vice President Walter Mondale.
Hillary Clinton argued during the Democratic debate last week that Republicans were among her enemies she’s most proud of.
Read more: CNN
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- Hillary Collapses in UK — Has Now Cancelled All Scheduled Events
- CONFIRMED: FBI Says Comey Did Draft Letter On Clinton Before Completing the Investigation
- Awkward: Compilation Video of Celebrities Thanking Harvey Weinstein Goes Viral [WATCH]
- Gun Grabbing ‘Logic’: Dianne Feinstein Claims Constitution Does NOT Protect Conceal Carry — All 40 Million Americans She Represents Would Never Want a… [VIDEO]
- The Man Obama Rescued: Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl Pleads Guilty to…
- NO LOVE FOR TRUMP: Glenn Beck Calls Trump’s Wife a Lesbian Porn Star in Facebook Rant
- CNN Commentator: When it Come to Criticizing NFL Players “White People Don’t Get to…”
- Trump Retaliates After Democrat ‘Fabricated’ Slain Soldier Story — He Has Proof
- BREAKING: Armed and Dangerous Killer on the Run — At Least 3 Dead
- Man Teases Bear With Food — Biggest Mistake of His Life
- University Cop Shot in the Back of the Head
- Authorities Confirm: 4 Times More People Killed with a Blade Than a Rifle
- Conceal Carrier Avoids Deadly Armed Robbery With One Quick Move [WATCH]
- Family of Cannibals Discovered: ‘Confesses to Killing and Eating at Least 30 People’
- Report: Hillary Might Teach at Columbia — Social Media Explodes With Hilarious Reaction
- WATCH: John McCain Refers to Trump as “Half-baked.” “Spurious nationalism.” “Tired dogma.”