Remember back at the National Prayer Breakfast after the horrific burning of the Jordanian pilot, when President Obama made a moral equivalency statement? Instead of fiercely condemning the actions of ISIS — mind you, King Abdullah of Jordan immediately returned to his country to take action — Obama compared the savagery of ISIS to Christians in the Crusades. Here we were dealing with something present day, as a matter of fact, within the last 24 hours, and President Obama harkened back to something first called for in 1095 AD by Pope Urban II. However, President Obama failed to tell“the rest of the story” that Pope Urban called for the Crusade after the vicious attacks of Christian pilgrims by Muslims traveling in the Holy Land. It doesn’t bode well when you face evil and become so self-deprecating that you try to minimize its effect by making statements of equivalency.
And not surprisingly, the Obama administration did it yet again.
As reported by the Washington Free Beacon, “As Palestinians assailants continue to murder Jews across Israel, the Obama administration on Wednesday accused the Jewish state of committing acts of “terrorism,” drawing outrage from many observers.
As the number of Israelis murdered during a streak of Palestinian terrorism continues to rise, the Obama administration sought to equate the sides and told reporters that, in its view, Israel is guilty of terrorism. “Individuals on both sides of this divide are—have proven capable of, and in our view, are guilty of acts of terrorism,” State Department Spokesman John Kirby told reporters following questions about the spike in violence.
Kirby also said the administration has obtained “credible reports” [this was debunked as rumors spread by Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas aka Abu Mazen] of Israelis using excessive force as it deals with a rash of terrorist murders carried out by Palestinians seeking to cause havoc and spark an intifada. “We’re always concerned about credible reports of excessive use of force against civilians, and we routinely raise our concerns about that.” At least three Israelis have been killed and another 20 wounded as a result of attacks by Palestinian terrorists in recent days.”
Israel is a sovereign state and has EVERY right to defend its citizens. For the spokesperson of the U.S. State Department to make such an assertion is unconscionable and former U.S. Navy Admiral John Kirby should be fired — immediately. What kind of individual equates a recognized state to a terrorist group that is attacking its citizens? Kirby has proven to be an utter embarrassment and his words only serve to embolden Fatah and all other Islamic terrorist organizations who attack Israel. Kirby’s statement undermines the authority of Israel and the longer he remains in position means the Obama administration — including John Kerry and Barack Obama themselves — embrace that same mentality. Why is it that John Kerry is flying to the Middle East? After his betrayal of Israel with the Iranian nuclear deal, he has little to no credibility with our supposed best ally in the region. He should just go to Ramallah and give Abu Mazen a big hug.
Two weeks ago Obama called Kerry and Samantha Power away for a video conference right when Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu was about to give his address to the U.N. General Assembly. Sadly they were not there to be recipients of Netanyahu’s stare.
Imagine if after the Islamic terrorist attack at the Boston Marathon, the Israeli Foreign Ministry spokesperson stated that America has been guilty of terrorist acts. This country would have gone apoplectic and demanded an apology. To consider such a thing is truly absurd and inconceivable – but not with the Obama administration.
Read more: allenbwest.com
- Florida’s ‘Teacher of the Year’ Points the Finger at Parents for Mass Shooting Epidemic — ‘Parents, it’s time to step up!’
- Gun-Control Fact Sheet: If There are Any Facts to Refute the Gun-Control Argument, It’s These
- CNN’s Chris Cuomo Tries Peddling False Report on Buying an “AR-15 in Five Minutes”
- No Liberals, America is NOT the Worst Western Country When it Comes to Mass Shootings
- Hundreds of Teachers Sign Up for Concealed Carry Class
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Quit Acting to ‘Save Our Democracy’ from Donald Trump
- President Trump Believes Teachers Should be Armed to “Immediately” Shoot Sickos — Do You Agree?
- WATCH: Will Ferrell, Kevin Hart and Jimmy Fallon Just Performed the Most Epic Lip Sync Battle
- Busted: Chick Tries Framing Cop for Sexual Harassment, Then His Body-Cam Footage was Released
- IT’S RACIST: CNN Anchor Calls for the Removal of the Jefferson Memorial Because…
- President Trump Hammers #MeToo Movement — Do You Agree With Him?
- Lutheran Church Celebrates Transgender Pastor’s Transition, Throws a ‘Renaming’ Ceremony
- Artist Who Painted Obama’s Portrait LOVES to Paint White Women Being Beheaded
- CNN Shocked After Iowa Voters Say What They Really Think About Russia Investigation [Watch]
- The cop-killer bullet myth
- WATCH: California Teacher Calls Military ‘Lowest of Our Low’
- Religion Of Peacer RAPES Little Girl, Years Later She Returns … With A VENGEANCE
- Watch: Laura Ingraham Tells LeBron James to ‘Shut Up and Dribble’ After His Trump Comment