Remember back at the National Prayer Breakfast after the horrific burning of the Jordanian pilot, when President Obama made a moral equivalency statement? Instead of fiercely condemning the actions of ISIS — mind you, King Abdullah of Jordan immediately returned to his country to take action — Obama compared the savagery of ISIS to Christians in the Crusades. Here we were dealing with something present day, as a matter of fact, within the last 24 hours, and President Obama harkened back to something first called for in 1095 AD by Pope Urban II. However, President Obama failed to tell“the rest of the story” that Pope Urban called for the Crusade after the vicious attacks of Christian pilgrims by Muslims traveling in the Holy Land. It doesn’t bode well when you face evil and become so self-deprecating that you try to minimize its effect by making statements of equivalency.
And not surprisingly, the Obama administration did it yet again.
As reported by the Washington Free Beacon, “As Palestinians assailants continue to murder Jews across Israel, the Obama administration on Wednesday accused the Jewish state of committing acts of “terrorism,” drawing outrage from many observers.
As the number of Israelis murdered during a streak of Palestinian terrorism continues to rise, the Obama administration sought to equate the sides and told reporters that, in its view, Israel is guilty of terrorism. “Individuals on both sides of this divide are—have proven capable of, and in our view, are guilty of acts of terrorism,” State Department Spokesman John Kirby told reporters following questions about the spike in violence.
Kirby also said the administration has obtained “credible reports” [this was debunked as rumors spread by Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas aka Abu Mazen] of Israelis using excessive force as it deals with a rash of terrorist murders carried out by Palestinians seeking to cause havoc and spark an intifada. “We’re always concerned about credible reports of excessive use of force against civilians, and we routinely raise our concerns about that.” At least three Israelis have been killed and another 20 wounded as a result of attacks by Palestinian terrorists in recent days.”
Israel is a sovereign state and has EVERY right to defend its citizens. For the spokesperson of the U.S. State Department to make such an assertion is unconscionable and former U.S. Navy Admiral John Kirby should be fired — immediately. What kind of individual equates a recognized state to a terrorist group that is attacking its citizens? Kirby has proven to be an utter embarrassment and his words only serve to embolden Fatah and all other Islamic terrorist organizations who attack Israel. Kirby’s statement undermines the authority of Israel and the longer he remains in position means the Obama administration — including John Kerry and Barack Obama themselves — embrace that same mentality. Why is it that John Kerry is flying to the Middle East? After his betrayal of Israel with the Iranian nuclear deal, he has little to no credibility with our supposed best ally in the region. He should just go to Ramallah and give Abu Mazen a big hug.
Two weeks ago Obama called Kerry and Samantha Power away for a video conference right when Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu was about to give his address to the U.N. General Assembly. Sadly they were not there to be recipients of Netanyahu’s stare.
Imagine if after the Islamic terrorist attack at the Boston Marathon, the Israeli Foreign Ministry spokesperson stated that America has been guilty of terrorist acts. This country would have gone apoplectic and demanded an apology. To consider such a thing is truly absurd and inconceivable – but not with the Obama administration.
Read more: allenbwest.com
- Policewoman Shoots Down 4 Jihadis by Herself — Video Footage Revealed
- Artist Projects 3 Messages on Trump Hotel: “The President of the United States is a Known Racist and Nazi Sympathizer”
- Chick Lectures Crowd of White Women: ‘I Believe White People Are Born Into Not Being Human’ [Video]
- NBA Star Charles Barkley Disses Confederate Statue Obsession — Tells Black Community to Focus on These 3 Things Instead
- BREAKING: Barcelona Terrorist Found Wearing an Explosive Belt ‘Screaming Allahu Akbar’ — Has Been Shot Down
- Armed Intruder Breaks into Family’s Apartment, Tries Raping Daughter — Enter the Pissed Off Father…
- Apparently Saint and Little Native American Boy Statue is White Supremacy…
- Arizona Court Rules Guns are Loaded, Even When Empty…
- If Trump is Responsible for Death at Charlottesville, Then Isn’t Obama Responsible for these 5 Murders?
- Woman is Stabbed. Two Unarmed Men Try Saving Her, Get Stabbed. Then Dude With Gun Shows Up…
- MEXICAN ACTOR WHO HATES TRUMP: Danny Trejo Shows Up to High School, ‘There is a RACE Problem.’
- Savage: Dude Explains Feminism in 2017, ‘You’re a Man. Everything a Man Does is…’ [Video]
- Not This Store: Store Owners Stand Guard with AR-15’s to Protect Business from Missouri Rioters
- Girl Describes Horrific Testimony of Escaping North Korea [WATCH]
- BOOM: After Trump’s ‘FAKE NEWS’ Comment, CNN’s Stocks Take a Hit
- John McCain Tight Lipped on His Foundation After Being Busted for Taking Foreign Money from Questionable Sources
- All You Need To Know About “Assault” Rifles
- Report: Charlottesville’s Neo-Nazi Organizer Was Former Occupy Activist, Supported Obama