Remember back at the National Prayer Breakfast after the horrific burning of the Jordanian pilot, when President Obama made a moral equivalency statement? Instead of fiercely condemning the actions of ISIS — mind you, King Abdullah of Jordan immediately returned to his country to take action — Obama compared the savagery of ISIS to Christians in the Crusades. Here we were dealing with something present day, as a matter of fact, within the last 24 hours, and President Obama harkened back to something first called for in 1095 AD by Pope Urban II. However, President Obama failed to tell“the rest of the story” that Pope Urban called for the Crusade after the vicious attacks of Christian pilgrims by Muslims traveling in the Holy Land. It doesn’t bode well when you face evil and become so self-deprecating that you try to minimize its effect by making statements of equivalency.
And not surprisingly, the Obama administration did it yet again.
As reported by the Washington Free Beacon, “As Palestinians assailants continue to murder Jews across Israel, the Obama administration on Wednesday accused the Jewish state of committing acts of “terrorism,” drawing outrage from many observers.
As the number of Israelis murdered during a streak of Palestinian terrorism continues to rise, the Obama administration sought to equate the sides and told reporters that, in its view, Israel is guilty of terrorism. “Individuals on both sides of this divide are—have proven capable of, and in our view, are guilty of acts of terrorism,” State Department Spokesman John Kirby told reporters following questions about the spike in violence.
Kirby also said the administration has obtained “credible reports” [this was debunked as rumors spread by Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas aka Abu Mazen] of Israelis using excessive force as it deals with a rash of terrorist murders carried out by Palestinians seeking to cause havoc and spark an intifada. “We’re always concerned about credible reports of excessive use of force against civilians, and we routinely raise our concerns about that.” At least three Israelis have been killed and another 20 wounded as a result of attacks by Palestinian terrorists in recent days.”
Israel is a sovereign state and has EVERY right to defend its citizens. For the spokesperson of the U.S. State Department to make such an assertion is unconscionable and former U.S. Navy Admiral John Kirby should be fired — immediately. What kind of individual equates a recognized state to a terrorist group that is attacking its citizens? Kirby has proven to be an utter embarrassment and his words only serve to embolden Fatah and all other Islamic terrorist organizations who attack Israel. Kirby’s statement undermines the authority of Israel and the longer he remains in position means the Obama administration — including John Kerry and Barack Obama themselves — embrace that same mentality. Why is it that John Kerry is flying to the Middle East? After his betrayal of Israel with the Iranian nuclear deal, he has little to no credibility with our supposed best ally in the region. He should just go to Ramallah and give Abu Mazen a big hug.
Two weeks ago Obama called Kerry and Samantha Power away for a video conference right when Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu was about to give his address to the U.N. General Assembly. Sadly they were not there to be recipients of Netanyahu’s stare.
Imagine if after the Islamic terrorist attack at the Boston Marathon, the Israeli Foreign Ministry spokesperson stated that America has been guilty of terrorist acts. This country would have gone apoplectic and demanded an apology. To consider such a thing is truly absurd and inconceivable – but not with the Obama administration.
Read more: allenbwest.com
- After Democrat Attacks Trump, Soldier’s Widow Releases Audio of Phone Call [WATCH]
- Man Who Identifies as a Woman Heads to Trial for Sexually Assaulting Little Girl in Bathroom
- World’s Longest Shot Takes 10 Seconds to Wipe Out Target, an ISIS Militant
- NBC Gun “Expert” Caught LYING — Was This An Intentional Move To Push Gun Control?
- WATCH: Slew of Celebrities Ask Americans to ‘Reject’ the NRA, Conceal Carry Do to…
- ICE Reveals Illegal Alien May Have Caused Devastating California Fires
- Democrat Behind Slain Soldier Controversy, ‘I’m a Rockstar Now’ [VIDEO]
- Melania Trump Cuts Pork from First Lady Payroll After Michelle Obama’s Extensive Spending
- Dude Waves Communist Flag at Trump Rally — Watch What Happens to Him Next
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- Watch: Jeff Sessions Goes Bonkers on Sen. Al Franken Over Russia Collusion
- Bro Swims Out to GREAT WHITE SHARK…Watch What Happens
- WATCH: ‘Palestinian Steve Irwin’ Takes on Giant Snake in Hilarious Video
- Actress Jessica Chastain: Hollywood Rallies Against Trump, But Ignores ‘Sexual Predators In Our Offices’
- Insane! Sex Offender Rapes Neighbor’s 7yr-Old Daughter Weeks After Being Released from Prison
- Muslim Woman Linda Sarsour Shouts: ‘Muslims Should Not Assimilate’ – Fighting Trump ‘Form of Jihad’ [Watch]
- Hillary Collapses in UK — Has Now Cancelled All Scheduled Events
- Awkward: Compilation Video of Celebrities Thanking Harvey Weinstein Goes Viral [WATCH]