Remember back at the National Prayer Breakfast after the horrific burning of the Jordanian pilot, when President Obama made a moral equivalency statement? Instead of fiercely condemning the actions of ISIS — mind you, King Abdullah of Jordan immediately returned to his country to take action — Obama compared the savagery of ISIS to Christians in the Crusades. Here we were dealing with something present day, as a matter of fact, within the last 24 hours, and President Obama harkened back to something first called for in 1095 AD by Pope Urban II. However, President Obama failed to tell“the rest of the story” that Pope Urban called for the Crusade after the vicious attacks of Christian pilgrims by Muslims traveling in the Holy Land. It doesn’t bode well when you face evil and become so self-deprecating that you try to minimize its effect by making statements of equivalency.
And not surprisingly, the Obama administration did it yet again.
As reported by the Washington Free Beacon, “As Palestinians assailants continue to murder Jews across Israel, the Obama administration on Wednesday accused the Jewish state of committing acts of “terrorism,” drawing outrage from many observers.
As the number of Israelis murdered during a streak of Palestinian terrorism continues to rise, the Obama administration sought to equate the sides and told reporters that, in its view, Israel is guilty of terrorism. “Individuals on both sides of this divide are—have proven capable of, and in our view, are guilty of acts of terrorism,” State Department Spokesman John Kirby told reporters following questions about the spike in violence.
Kirby also said the administration has obtained “credible reports” [this was debunked as rumors spread by Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas aka Abu Mazen] of Israelis using excessive force as it deals with a rash of terrorist murders carried out by Palestinians seeking to cause havoc and spark an intifada. “We’re always concerned about credible reports of excessive use of force against civilians, and we routinely raise our concerns about that.” At least three Israelis have been killed and another 20 wounded as a result of attacks by Palestinian terrorists in recent days.”
Israel is a sovereign state and has EVERY right to defend its citizens. For the spokesperson of the U.S. State Department to make such an assertion is unconscionable and former U.S. Navy Admiral John Kirby should be fired — immediately. What kind of individual equates a recognized state to a terrorist group that is attacking its citizens? Kirby has proven to be an utter embarrassment and his words only serve to embolden Fatah and all other Islamic terrorist organizations who attack Israel. Kirby’s statement undermines the authority of Israel and the longer he remains in position means the Obama administration — including John Kerry and Barack Obama themselves — embrace that same mentality. Why is it that John Kerry is flying to the Middle East? After his betrayal of Israel with the Iranian nuclear deal, he has little to no credibility with our supposed best ally in the region. He should just go to Ramallah and give Abu Mazen a big hug.
Two weeks ago Obama called Kerry and Samantha Power away for a video conference right when Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu was about to give his address to the U.N. General Assembly. Sadly they were not there to be recipients of Netanyahu’s stare.
Imagine if after the Islamic terrorist attack at the Boston Marathon, the Israeli Foreign Ministry spokesperson stated that America has been guilty of terrorist acts. This country would have gone apoplectic and demanded an apology. To consider such a thing is truly absurd and inconceivable – but not with the Obama administration.
Read more: allenbwest.com
- What Really Killed Otto Warmbier
- National Security Council Unable to Release Susan Rice Documents Because They’re in Obama’s…
- Hillary Clinton & Co. About to be Stripped of Security Clearance
- Migrants Kill Motorist by Dragging Tree-Trunks to Stop Traffic, Hijack Cars
- Why We Carry: Man Punches Girl 39 Times in Empty Parking Lot After ‘Laying in Wait’ [WATCH]
- Is Obama At Fault For Otto Warmbier’s Death? Victim’s Father Sheds Some Light On The Former President
- MSNBC Host Suggests Scalise DESERVED To Be Shot — The Reason Why Will Have You FUMING!
- When Marco Met Ivanka: The Most Awkward Hug in Political History
- GROSS! What Women are Doing in the Name of Feminism Will Make You Puke
- Watch: Dude Performs Erotic Drag Show for Elementary & Middle School Kids
- WATCH: Why Poor People Shouldn’t Run the Economy
- Die-In Protesters Against Trump’s Healthcare Bill Get Rude Awakening by Motorcyclist [WATCH]
- Terrorist Knifeman Attacks Cop at Airport Shouts ‘Allahu Akbar’ [VIDEO]
- Nationwide Manhunt for This POS — Murdered Multiple Women, Considered Armed and Dangerous
- Trump Sends Kim Jong-un a Loud and Clear Message After Otto’s Death
- Trevor Noah Targets NRA: ‘How Does a Black Person Not Get Shot in America?’ [VIDEO]
- New Report Exposes Millions of Illegal Immigrants Have Voted in U.S. Elections
- Photo Gallery