Pro-life activists have now been indicted in Texas after releasing a series of undercover videos last year of Planned Parenthood employees discussing the sale of fetal tissue.
Center for Medical Progress founder David Daleiden and another employee, Sandra Merritt, face felony charges of tampering with a government record.
Daleiden was also charged with a misdemeanor count related to purchasing human organs.
Judge Andrew Napolitano said this morning that the indictment appears to be nothing more than a “political hit job” and it does not exonerate Planned Parenthood.
Read more: Fox News Insider
- Policewoman Shoots Down 4 Jihadis by Herself — Video Footage Revealed
- Missouri Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal: ‘I Hope Trump Is Assassinated!’
- Report: Charlottesville’s Neo-Nazi Organizer Was Former Occupy Activist, Supported Obama
- Democrat Steve Cohen is Introducing Impeachment Articles for President Trump Over Charlottesville
- If Trump is Responsible for Death at Charlottesville, Then Isn’t Obama Responsible for these 5 Murders?
- Pastor is Now Demanding Removal of George Washington Statue Because He Owned Slaves…
- BREAKING: Terror Attack on Pedestrians, Mowed Down by Van — Terrorist Take Hostages at Gun Point
- 9yr-Old Girl Has Some Mad Crazy Handgun Skills [Video]
- Here are 30 Democrats that Should be in JAIL for Meeting with Russian Officials
- Clinton Secret Service Agent Drops BOMBSHELL on Hillary & Bill
- WATCH: Armed Black Panthers Chant These 4 Shocking Words Feet from Police
- Delta Airlines Kicks Ann Coulter Out of Her Seat and Boy Was That the Wrong Decision…
- Report: Government Workers Sold IDs to Illegal Aliens so They Could Vote
- EDEN: A True Story of Sex Slavery in Nevada
- Girl Describes Horrific Testimony of Escaping North Korea [WATCH]
- GOOD JOB DAD: Father Gave his College Daughter a Gun, Saves her Life During Home Invasion
- Steve Bannon Is Out From White House Position — Was He Fired?
- Black Panther Leader Babu Omowale Claims, We Want Our Own ‘BLACK NATION’