Pro-life activists have now been indicted in Texas after releasing a series of undercover videos last year of Planned Parenthood employees discussing the sale of fetal tissue.
Center for Medical Progress founder David Daleiden and another employee, Sandra Merritt, face felony charges of tampering with a government record.
Daleiden was also charged with a misdemeanor count related to purchasing human organs.
Judge Andrew Napolitano said this morning that the indictment appears to be nothing more than a “political hit job” and it does not exonerate Planned Parenthood.
Read more: Fox News Insider
- White House Hosts Ramadan Dinner, Trump was a No Show
- Is This How Otto Warmbier Was Put In A Comma? Leaked Footage Shows North Korean Officials Beating A Woman Senseless For…
- Watch: Chuck Schumer Hammered on Senate Floor for Lying About Trump Being Under Investigation
- CNN Retracts Their Fake Russia/Trump News — Instantly Trolled [LOL]
- Bill Nye Writer Willing To Accept Deaths of “Old Ass Conservative White Men” If It Leads To Gun Control
- Trump’s Travel Ban Reinstated by Supreme Court
- North Korea Claims They’re the ‘Victim’ in Otto Warmbier’s Death
- Watch: Fed Up Drivers vs. Liberal Ding-Bats Blocking Traffic
- Democrat on Scalise Shooting: ‘I’m F**king Glad He Got Shot’ [AUDIO]
- Watch: Thug Couple Beats Restaurant Owner and Her Daughter Over ‘Cold Chicken’
- Video: Muslim Man Attacks Woman In Broad Daylight Because She Was Wearing…
- WaPo Publishes Fact-less Story Thomas Jefferson ‘Celebrated Ramadan’
- Obama Judge Releases MS-13 Gang Member On The Biases Of…
- CNN Employees Resign After Fake News Scandal
- Report: Why Firing Nancy Pelosi is Harder Than it Sounds
- Watch: One Person’s Fit of Road Rage Backfires, Cause Insane Chain Reaction
- Socialist Bernie Sanders & Wife Under Bank Fraud Investigation by the FBI
- Black Trump Supporter Demolishes Maxine Waters — “You Have Destroyed the Black Community!”