A Kenyan police official says an Islamic extremist died in Kenya’s north when a roadside bomb he was planting exploded.
Suleiman Rashid, a senior officer in the northern town of Mandera, said Saturday that officers on patrol came across five suspected members of Somalia’s al-Shabab extremist group planting a roadside bomb.
Rashid said the officers shot at the suspected rebels who panicked and detonated the bomb killing one insurgent while the others escaped.
Read more: 12newsnow.com
- Young Woman Attacked and Stabbed — Turns the Table on Her Attacker and Gets His Knife
- REPORT: Facebook’s Algorithm Change Boosting Liberals, Silencing Conservatives
- WINNING! California FORCED to Return 500+ Guns to Dealer After Seizing Them For…
- WATCH: Tennessee Students Start Fighting, Tear Down American Flag During Anti-Gun ‘Walkout’ Protest
- Student David Hogg Demands People ‘Work Together’, But Calls the NRA ‘Child Murderers’
- Couple Caught Sexually Abusing Their Kids and Family Dog
- Parkland High School: Broward County Sheriff Captain Who Ordered Officers to Secure “Perimeter” Identified
- Poll: Should NFL Fans Get a Refund if Players Kneel During Anthem?
- REPORT: US was Running Guns Through Benghazi to Syria and Hillary Lied About it Under Oath
- Second Amendment Group Has Surge of Membership at 1200% for 18-20 Year-Olds
- WATCH: Katy Perry Forces Kiss on American Idol Contestant, is He a #MeToo Victim?
- One Student SUSPENDED for Not Walking Out During Anti-Gun Protest
- PRO GUN WIN: See How this Judge Just Changed the Game for Gun Owners
- Dear Idiot NYT Writer: Here are THREE Provable Instances of Americans Protecting Their Liberty with Guns
- Haitian Official Who Exposed the Clinton Foundation is Found With Gun-Shot to Head
- Dropped: Charges Against the Bundy Family are Dismissed
- Tinder Date Turns to Homicide: ‘Mama’s Boy’ Dismembers Woman’s Body
- DOJ Unleashes More Documents on Operation Fast & Furious