An Islamic State (ISIS/IS) leader with “direct” ties to the alleged mastermind of the Paris attacks was among 10 of the group’s higher-ups killed in Syria and Iraq this month, the Pentagon said Tuesday.
The US military says such strikes are helping to weaken the jihadist group, which captured large parts of Iraq and Syria last year but has recently seen significant setbacks including this week’s loss of Ramadi in Iraq.
Baghdad-based US military spokesman Colonel Steve Warren said French national Charaffe el Mouadan was killed in a US-led coalition strike on December 24. He had been plotting further attacks against the West, Warren said.
Read more: en.republika.co.id
- Austin Bomber Dead — Blows Himself Up
- REPORT: Facebook’s Algorithm Change Boosting Liberals, Silencing Conservatives
- State County to Assign Armed Guards to Every Public School
- PETA Bounty: Alleged Frenchman Kicks Squirrel into Grand Canyon, PETA Places $16K Bounty on His Head
- Report: Shooting at Maryland School — Armed Resource Officer Does His Job and Saves Dozens
- NOT SO SHOCKING: The Always Angry Actress, Kristen Stewart, Turns Lesbian and Mom Approves
- LIFE COACH JAXI WEST: Tweets the Most AWFUL Comment About Texas Deputy
- Second Amendment Group Has Surge of Membership at 1200% for 18-20 Year-Olds
- Photo Gallery
- WATCH: Idiot Writer Claims Americans Have NEVER Used Guns To Protect…
- Megyn Kelly Off the Air After Attacking Jane Fonda
- Steven Seagal Accused of Sexual Assault
- Barbra Streisand: I’m No #MeToo Victim, I Was Never Sexually Harassed
- HOUSE REPORT: War on ISIS is NOT Going Well, Government LIED so Obama Would Look Good
- Officer Mohamed Noor Refuses to Cooperate With Investigators After Shooting Dead Yoga Teacher
- The Two Missing Minutes in Case Where Officer Mohamed Noor Shot the Yoga Teacher
- Colorado Passes New Conceal Carry Bill That Will Have Gun-Grabbers Freaking
- BARBARIC: Turkish Security Forces Sexually Tortured Female Kurdish Militant, Who was Fighting ISIS, Before Killing Her