Donald Trump and Ted Cruz are locked in a tight battle among Iowa Republicans, but the billionaire media mogul continues to dominate in New Hampshire, a new poll found.
According to a NBC News-Wall Street Journal-Marist survey released on Sunday, the Texas senator takes 28 percent support in Iowa, edging Trump, who sits at 24 percent support. That’s within the poll’s 4.8 percentage point margin of error, and in line with other recent polls.
According to the RealClearPolitics average, Cruz leads Trump in the Hawkeye State by only 2.5 points.
However, when the poll considers all potential Republican caucus-goers, and not just likely caucus-goers, Trump pulls ahead of Cruz, 26 to 24. Trump is relying heavily on the support of voters who have not participated in the political process in the past, leading many analysts to predict that he’ll underperform on voting day.
Still, many analysts are predicting record turnout at the GOP caucuses on Feb. 1, which could benefit Trump.
Read more: The Hill
- Pedophile Imprisoned for Sexually Abusing Young Boy is Found Dead in Jail
- Watch: Psychologist Leaves Reporter Speechless Defending the Right to Free Speech vs. Someone’s ‘Right’ To Not Be Offended
- Tragic: Young Boy Attempting to Save Paralyzed Father from Fire Dies
- LOL: Trump Thanks Democrats for Shutting Down the Government on His One Year Presidential Anniversary
- Watch: Two Chicks are Boarding a Sailboat to Fight Poaching, Totally Bad*ss
- Allah Adios: Muslim Migrants Finally Get Deported from US Under Trump Admin
- EPIC: Loan Asian Man Silences Group of Protestors with One Simple Phrase [WATCH]
- Pope Francis Claims Migrants’ Rights Overrule Importance of National Security
- Hijab-Wearing Woman Becomes New Hair Model for L’Oreal. We Aren’t Joking. [Watch]
- Oakland Mayor Vows to Go to Jail to Protect Sanctuary City
- Trump Rioters During Inauguration Day Find Out What “Justice” Means
- Female Gun Range Owner, Who Banned Muslims from Her Business, is Running for Governor
- Oprah: Supports Jihad, Genocide, and Falsely Accuses People of Racism
- Madonna Posts ‘Vagina Tattoo’ for Women’s March to Protest Trump…
- Robert de Niro Loses His Mind in Speech: President Trump is a ‘F***ing Fool,’ ‘F***ing Idiot’ [Watch]
- Watch: Video Reveals Twitter Engineers Purposely Censor People They ‘Disagree With’
- Melania Trump Cuts Pork from First Lady Payroll After Michelle Obama’s Extensive Spending