The second a person steps into the political arena, they’re often seen as fair game for mocking by comedians, cartoonists and more. Hillary Clinton is no stranger to being the subject of some laughs.
But a less than three-minute video, currently with nearly 41,000 views on YouTube, posted earlier this month apparently drew ire from the Democratic presidential candidate’s campaign.
According to Judicial Watch, Laugh Factor, a comedy club with locations across the country, posted footage of a comedian taking jabs at the Monica Lewinsky scandal, her attire and also alluded to questions about her sexual orientation. The club’s owner Jamie Masada told the legal focused news site that the Clinton’s campaign has demanded the video be taken down.
“They threatened me,” Masada told Judicial Watch. “I have received complaints before but never a call like this, threatening to put me out of business if I don’t cut the video.”
The video, titled “Hillary Clinton vs. the First Amendment at The Laugh Factory (Stand-up Comedy),” featured highlights of the performances by comedians Mike Marino, Dom Irrera, Greg Fitzsimmons, Tiffany Haddish and Brian Holtzman.
“That woman should be president of the United States,” Irrera said, drawing laughs. “Because she knows what it’s like to like men and love women.”
Read more: The Blaze
- One Student SUSPENDED for Not Walking Out During Anti-Gun Protest
- Young Woman Attacked and Stabbed — Turns the Table on Her Attacker and Gets His Knife
- REPORT: Facebook’s Algorithm Change Boosting Liberals, Silencing Conservatives
- WINNING! California FORCED to Return 500+ Guns to Dealer After Seizing Them For…
- WATCH: Tennessee Students Start Fighting, Tear Down American Flag During Anti-Gun ‘Walkout’ Protest
- Nikolas Cruz ‘Smiling and Laughing’ in Life Behind Bars
- California Appoints Illegal Alien to Office
- Conservative Activists Detained by Airport Police in UK — Preventing Them from Inciting “Hatred”
- REPORT: US was Running Guns Through Benghazi to Syria and Hillary Lied About it Under Oath
- Student David Hogg Demands People ‘Work Together’, But Calls the NRA ‘Child Murderers’
- Second Amendment Group Has Surge of Membership at 1200% for 18-20 Year-Olds
- Haitian Official Who Exposed the Clinton Foundation is Found With Gun-Shot to Head
- Black Panther Trailer, ‘World is Changing… Soon There will be the Conquered and the Conquerors’
- DETAINED BUT READY TO MINGLE: Osama bin Laden’s Associate Creates Dating Profile from Gitmo
- Savage: Dude Explains Feminism in 2017, ‘You’re a Man. Everything a Man Does is…’ [Video]
- TERRORISM LOSES AGAIN: Man who had the Intentions of Beheading a Police Officer was Fatally Shot
- DEAR AMERICA: Should Donald Trump ACCEPT This Executive Order on the Second Amendment?
- Nurse Caught on Camera Laughing as WWII Vet Dies Gasping for Breath