The second a person steps into the political arena, they’re often seen as fair game for mocking by comedians, cartoonists and more. Hillary Clinton is no stranger to being the subject of some laughs.
But a less than three-minute video, currently with nearly 41,000 views on YouTube, posted earlier this month apparently drew ire from the Democratic presidential candidate’s campaign.
According to Judicial Watch, Laugh Factor, a comedy club with locations across the country, posted footage of a comedian taking jabs at the Monica Lewinsky scandal, her attire and also alluded to questions about her sexual orientation. The club’s owner Jamie Masada told the legal focused news site that the Clinton’s campaign has demanded the video be taken down.
“They threatened me,” Masada told Judicial Watch. “I have received complaints before but never a call like this, threatening to put me out of business if I don’t cut the video.”
The video, titled “Hillary Clinton vs. the First Amendment at The Laugh Factory (Stand-up Comedy),” featured highlights of the performances by comedians Mike Marino, Dom Irrera, Greg Fitzsimmons, Tiffany Haddish and Brian Holtzman.
“That woman should be president of the United States,” Irrera said, drawing laughs. “Because she knows what it’s like to like men and love women.”
Read more: The Blaze
- OBAMA: ‘People Will Look Back… And See I Was Right And Trump Was Wrong’
- CA Democrats Want to Spend $1 Billion So Illegal Immigrants Can Have…
- 90,000 Christians Killed Because of Faith and Joy Behar Decides to Mock Them [VIDEO]
- LMAO: Watch Nancy Pelosi’s Face at the Moment Trump Said, an ‘Imploding Obamacare Disaster’
- WATCH: CNN Anchor Says Americans Should Wear HIJABS to Show Solidarity to Fearful Muslims
- WATCH: Chicago Declared ‘Trump-Free Zone’
- Yassmin Abdel-Magied Claims ‘Islam is The MOST Feminist Religion’
- CNN Reporter SHAMES 12yr-Old Girls for Not Wanting to See ‘Penises’ in Their Locker Rooms — Preaches Tolerance for…
- Feminist Lawyer Attempted to Bribe Women Who Accused Trump of Sexual Misconduct
- REVEALED: Obama’s State Department Made Deal with Hillary Clinton to Keep Certain Documents Secret
- TRUMP: Democrats Using Fabricated Stories from Women After Failed Russia Collusion Case
- Off-Duty Officer Pulls Gun & Fires During Altercation with Group of Teens — Should He Be Punished?
- WATCH: Gang of Thugs Prove Why Every Single Woman Needs a Gun at Home
- POLL: TV Host Suggests Obama be Brought Back from Overseas by U.S. Marshals After What He Did to Trump — Do You Agree?
- Arkansas Might Remove the Clinton’s Name from Their Airport — Should They Do It?
- Thug Grabs the Wrong Girl’s Butt, Gets KNOCKED OUT in Viral Video
- WATCH: Sarah Palin Says She’s Never Been Sexually Harassed Because Everyone Knows She Has a…