With the President of the University of Missouri stepping down from his position for the grave sin of being a white person, the left’s internal purge continues.
We’ve already seen transgenderism warring with feminism, and transgenderism cleansing old-style feminists from the ranks of the initiated; we’ve seen the hard-core anti-Israel doves in the Democratic Party marginalize the few pro-Israel votes left; we’ve seen the pro-abortion movement run out of town on a rail any remnant blue dog Democrats.
Now, the racial radicals are coming for their ideological grandparents.
Here are seven lessons from this debacle.
The Revolution Must Have Its Blood. America’s colleges have not seen a conservative in generations. Since the radicals took over the universities in the 1960s, obliterating any sense of pride in Western civilization and replacing basic education with murky multiculturalism, universities have been hotspots for radical leftism. That doesn’t matter: when the left wants social change, they start by bucking the establishment at the universities. That’s why the left will label its own campuses hotbeds of rape, racism, sexism, and transphobia – the implication being, of course, that if these tolerant and diverse oases are hellish pits, the rest of America must be exponentially worse. Whether they’re dragging mattresses around Columbia alleging rape or accusing frat houses at University of Virginia of group rape, the goal is always the same: the status quo must be abolished on the road to Utopia.
The System Can Be Blamed For Every Individual Slight. Because campuses are not, by and large, secretive generators of racism, it’s getting harder and harder to spot inciting incidents for the left. So they simply latch onto anything remotely questionable, whether or not there’s evidence to back the claim. One random white student yelling the n-word at Mizzou is awful, of course, but that’s not representative of the tens of thousands of students at Mizzou, let alone the administration. After all, the student who alleged the slur was the student government president – an actual representative of the student body. But never mind that: any individual offense is now grounds for indicting the system. Because, as The Lonely Island says, you can’t trust the system.
Leftists Are Cowards. Tim Wolfe caved at every turn regarding supposed systemic discrimination at the university. He began by apologizing to the ConcernedStudent1950 group after they shut down the university’s homecoming parade to surround his car and threaten him. “I am sorry, and my apology is long overdue,” he mewled. “My behavior seemed like I did not care. That was not my intention.” He took full blame for the incident, although he did nothing but ask police to remove the students from the parade route.
When a student began a hunger strike, he met with the student and said:
His voice for social justice is important and powerful. He is being heard and I am listening. I am thankful for the leadership provided by him and the other student leaders in raising awareness of racism, injustice, and intolerance…. Racism does exist at our university and it is unacceptable. It is a long-standing, systemic problem which daily affects our family of students, faculty and staff. I am sorry this is the case.
On Friday night, he made the booboo of stating, “Systematic oppression is because you don’t believe that you have the equal opportunity for success.” This offended students who insist that everything in the world is someone else’s fault, even as they take taxpayer-funded educations.
On Sunday, Wolfe said he’d stay.
Today, he’s gone. He said, “It is clear to all of us that change is needed, and we appreciate the thoughtfulness and passion which have gone into the sharing of concerns.”
Read more: breitbart.com
- State County to Assign Armed Guards to Every Public School
- WATCH: Former Police Officer Shocked to See What His Son’s School Replaced the American Flag With
- WATCH: David Hogg Attacks Gun Owners in Profanity Laced Rant
- YouTube is Banning Gun Content in an Effort to Push Gun-Control
- WATCH: Roseanne Barr Tells Jimmy Kimmel to “Zip That F***ing Lip,” When it Comes to Bashing Trump
- Student David Hogg Demands People ‘Work Together’, But Calls the NRA ‘Child Murderers’
- Steven Seagal Accused of Sexual Assault
- Meet the Hero School Resource Officer Who Shot Down Maryland Gunman
- Florida’s ‘Teacher of the Year’ Points the Finger at Parents for Mass Shooting Epidemic — ‘Parents, it’s time to step up!’
- Eminem Targets Gun Owners in New Song: ‘They Love Their Guns More Than Our Children’
- SHARK BAIT: Great White Shark Feeds Just Feet from Cape Cod Shore [WATCH]
- DRUNK DRIVER OR TERRORIST? 28 Badly Injured After Man Plows Car Through New Orleans Parade
- Young Woman Attacked and Stabbed — Turns the Table on Her Attacker and Gets His Knife
- WHEELCHAIR JIHADIST: ISIS Latest Executioner is Handicapped
- One Student SUSPENDED for Not Walking Out During Anti-Gun Protest
- PayPal Founder at RNC: Who Cares About Bathrooms, ‘Fake Culture Wars Only DISTRACT Us from Our ECONOMIC DECLINE’
- Austin Bomber Dead — Blows Himself Up
- JESSE VENTURA: Not Going to See American Sniper Because ‘There is No Honor in Lying’