A rookie cop was killed during her first shift with a Virginia police force Saturday night in a shooting that wounded an additional two officers, authorities said.
Prince William County Officer Ashley Guindon, 29, died from her injuries following the shooting that occurred during an 5:30 p.m. domestic-related incident in Lake Ridge, a community 20 miles south of Washington D.C.
A female civilian was also killed when an unidentified suspect opened fire at the home along Lashmere Court. The shooter was not injured during the deadly confrontation and was apprehended at the home.
“Welcome Officers Steven Kendall & Ashley Guindon who were sworn in today & begin their shifts this weekend,” the agency tweeted with a photo of Guindon. “Be safe!”
Read more: NY Daily News
- NO LOVE FOR TRUMP: Glenn Beck Calls Trump’s Wife a Lesbian Porn Star in Facebook Rant
- WATCH: Sarah Palin Says She’s Never Been Sexually Harassed Because Everyone Knows She Has a…
- ‘YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN AFRICA’: Group of Black People Taunt BIKINI-CLAD Woman, She Instantly Loses Her Sh*t [VIDEO]
- Kathy Griffin Attacks Trump Again in Bizarre Video [WATCH]
- The Best Scopes for Your Hunting Rifle
- Child Sex Slave Escapes Captor, But Now She is the One in Jail
- WATCH: Off-Duty Police Officer Caught in Gun Fight While Holding His Young Child
- 2yr-Old Beats Stage 4 Cancer with Breakthrough Treatment
- CNN Commentator: When it Comes to Criticizing NFL Players “White People Don’t Get to…”
- Bug out Guns: 7 Best Firearms for your Bug out Arsenal
- Watch: When Americans ‘Steal’ Illegal Immigrants’ Job
- ALERT: Mugabe ‘Resigns’ From Office
- Revealed: George Soros has Been Winning Small Political Victories That Can Jeopardize America
- Senator Al Fraken Caught Sexually Harassing a Model
- Photo Gallery
- Prostitute Shoots Man in the Head Because He Didn’t Know How to…
- Exposed: Maxine Waters Lives in Highly Segregated Wealthy Community, No Where Near Her Represented District
- Major Economic Liberty Case Lands at Supreme Court