The liberal media is wasting no time calling Trump a radical racist on his immigration policies. The facts? Well, they’re actually nothing like that. In fact these very policies were approved by congress. Check it.
Trump’s immigration policies:
- Number One: We will build a wall along the Southern Border.
- Number Two: End Catch-And-Release
- Number Three: Zero tolerance for criminal aliens.
- Number Four: Block Funding For Sanctuary Cities
- Number Five: Cancel Unconstitutional Executive Orders & Enforce All Immigration Laws
- Number Six: We Are Going To Suspend The Issuance Of Visas To Any Place Where Adequate Screening Cannot Occur
- Number Seven: We will ensure that other countries take their people back when we order them deported
- Number Eight: We will finally complete the biometric entry-exit visa tracking system.
- Number Nine: We will turn off the jobs and benefits magnet.
- Number Ten: We will reform legal immigration to serve the best interests of America and its workers
These so-called racist and intolerant ideas are all ideas that are part of our current immigration law, approved by Congress and signed by a US president.
Democrats and many Republicans have fully cooperated with the leadership to keep our borders open at great risk to our national security, and our sovereignty. It hurts our workers.
Their answer to traffickers, drugs, terrorists, drug cartels, weapon smugglers, disease and millions of new Democrats entering illegally for entitlements is to pretend it’s not happening and anyone who says it is a racist, a xenophobe or a nativist. The president has made it impossible for the border agents and ICE agents to do their job and uphold their oath or his. Republican leaders have refused to use the power of the purse to stop any of this.