A 5-year-old led her grandmother to safety after she learned an important fire safety lesson at school.
Cloe Woods is in Pre-K at Our Lady of Perpetual Help in Kenner, La, and she is learning all the basics. Back in October, her class went to the Kenner Fire Department to learn something else.
“They talked to the kids saying if there was a fire you need to get out of the house,” her teacher, Brittany Gaillot, said.
Cloe was listening and learning, and it came in handy. Early Wednesday morning, the stove in her home caught fire setting off the smoke alarm. That’s when little Cloe sprang into action.
Cloe’s mom, Shone Arceneaux, said the 5-year-old jumped out of bed and ran to her blind grandmother’s room.
Read more: wwltv.com
- Megyn Kelly Off the Air After Attacking Jane Fonda
- Report: California Just Made it Legal for Illegal Immigrants to Vote
- Watch: CNN Does Its Job and Corrects Fake News Democrats
- Report: NFL Refuses to Air Pro-Veteran Ad During Super Bowl Asking Fans to Stand
- Pedophile Imprisoned for Sexually Abusing Young Boy is Found Dead in Jail
- Victory: Democrats Give in to GOP, Abandon the “Schumer Shutdown”
- Savage: Dude Explains Feminism in 2017, ‘You’re a Man. Everything a Man Does is…’ [Video]
- ICE to Crack Down on California the Sanctuary State
- WHAT WOULD JESUS CARRY? Packing in Church
- Newsweek: ‘Hillary Clinton could still become president if Russia probe finds conspiracy evidence’
- Hijab-Wearing Woman Becomes New Hair Model for L’Oreal. We Aren’t Joking. [Watch]
- Oakland Mayor Vows to Go to Jail to Protect Sanctuary City
- RECRUITERS TOLD NOT TO WEAR UNIFORMS: This Soldier Thinks That’s Bullsh-t
- Alert: High School Shooting, One Dead and Multiple Wounded
- James Carville Says 80% Of Democrats Are Politically Clueless
- NFL Star, Benjamin Watson, Delivers BRUTAL Truth Bombs About Blacks & Abortion
- REPORT: NFL Will Lose $500 Million as Fans Revolt
- ‘FCK DA POLICE’: #Ferguson Shooter’s Thug Life Proudly Displayed on Social Media