After failing to win any states on Super Saturday, flailing Marco Rubio has become the subject of memes mocking his height.
The 5’10” Florida senator has been tirelessly ridiculed by 6’2″ rival Donald Trump – who took his cue from 6’3″ Jeb Bush – who describes him as a baby.
And now, as Rubio slides in the polls, Twitter users have given Trump’s ‘little Rubio’ taunts a whole new dimension.
They were all seemingly inspired by a photograph of the senator sitting in an oversized chair during a visit to Grevior Furniture in Franklin, New Hampshire, in August, which left his feet dangling from the ground.
Using that image, one puts the GOP candidate in a baby seat, while another has shrunk him to the size of a doll and perched him on Donald Trump’s lap.
It comes as Trump calls on Rubio to drop out of the presidential race on Saturday night after splitting the day’s primaries and caucuses with Texas Sen. Ted Cruz.
‘I think Marco Rubio had a very bad night,’ Trump said in a post-election press conference, ‘and personally I’d call for him to drop out of the race. I think it’s time.’
‘He has not been able to win,’ Trump said, adding: ‘I want Ted one-on-one, okay?’
Cruz, the hard-charging Texas tea partier, was declared the caucus winner in Kansas and Maine early in the evening.
‘He should do well in Maine because it’s very close to Canada! ‘Let’s face it!’ Trump joked, referring to Cruz’s place of birth.
Read more: Daily Mail
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- Bill O’Reilly Breaks His Silence: His Firing was a ‘Political and Financial Hit Job’ [Video]
- Defense Secretary James Mattis is Ready to Shoot Down North Korea’s Ballistic Missiles
- Crocodile ‘Whisperer’ Claimed the Creatures Wouldn’t Harm Him, Then He Went for a Swim
- Trump UN Speech: ‘Rocket Man’ Kim Jong Un is on ‘suicide mission’ [WATCH]
- ISIS on the Verge of Losing its ‘Capital’
- CNN Made to Report Trump’s ‘Wiretap’ Accusations May Have Been True
- Maxine Waters: ‘I think too much credit is given to presidents about how the markets are working…’
- MSNBC Host Claims Antifa is ‘on the Side of Angels’
- College Pays Professors Huge Settlement After ‘Ban of White People’ on Campus Threatened Their Lives [Video]
- Columbus Day Now has a New Racially Acceptable Name in Los Angeles, Explorer to be Erased from History…
- Trump Cuts Budget for Major U.N. Project!
- Chelsea Handler: ‘Black White Supremacy’ is a Real Thing
- Hillary Clinton is ‘Done With Being a Candidate’
- Buffalo Bill’s Personal Armory
- WATCH: ‘Innocent’ Lion Starts Eating Cape Buffalo that’s Still Alive… Then his Buddies Interfere
- Second Suspect in London Tube Bombing is a Syrian Migrant [VIDEO]
- Kaepernick Was About to Get Signed, Then His Girlfriend Tweeted Racist Message About Ray Lewis