Marco Rubio began making his closing pitch to Florida voters this morning: Vote for me if you don’t want Donald Trump to become the GOP nominee.
Rubio made the claim on three major television networks this morning as he tried to fuel up his sputtering campaign.
‘Ted Cruz is not going to win Florida. John Kasich is not going to win Florida. And if you don’t want Donald Trump to be our nominee, a vote for John Kasich or a vote for Ted Cruz is in essence a vote for Donald Trump,’ he said.
Confronted on CNN with polling that shows him down to Trump an average of 16 points in his home state, the Florida senator said, ‘ I don’t know what to tell you. I’m not very concerned about them. I don’t think they’re accurate.
Read more: Daily Mail
- White House Hosts Ramadan Dinner, Trump was a No Show
- Bill Nye Writer Willing To Accept Deaths of “Old Ass Conservative White Men” If It Leads To Gun Control
- Missing 14yr-Old Girl Found Dead in Landfill, Police Need Your Help
- Socialist Bernie Sanders & Wife Under Bank Fraud Investigation by the FBI
- Video: Muslim Man Attacks Woman In Broad Daylight Because She Was Wearing…
- Delusional Pelosi Won’t Step Down — ‘I’m A Master Legislator!’
- 16-Month-Old Killed After Thug Father Viciously…
- CNN Retracts Their Fake Russia/Trump News — Instantly Trolled [LOL]
- Obama Judge Releases MS-13 Gang Member On The Biases Of…
- Question: Should Lawmakers Investigate James Comey and Robert Mueller?
- Watch: Thug Couple Beats Restaurant Owner and Her Daughter Over ‘Cold Chicken’
- Stevie Wonder Exposes Hypocrisy of Black Lives Matter in Awesome Speech!
- Hillary Clinton: Republicans are the ‘Death Party’
- Watch: Fed Up Drivers vs. Liberal Ding-Bats Blocking Traffic
- Democrat on Scalise Shooting: ‘I’m F**king Glad He Got Shot’ [AUDIO]
- Trump Plummets ‘Refugee’ Resettlement Numbers — Destroys Obama’s Goals
- Report: Why Firing Nancy Pelosi is Harder Than it Sounds
- North Korea Claims They’re the ‘Victim’ in Otto Warmbier’s Death