Virsaviya ‘Bathsheba’ Borun-Goncharova has been beating the odds since before she was born.
When she was pregnant, her mother Dari was told her child would never survive, however six-years later her bright and beautiful daughter is still fighting on.
In fact, it’s fair to say that the she’s quite the little warrior.
Virsaviya suffers from a condition called Pentalogy of Cantrell, a rare congenital disorder which effects less than one in a million births.
Symptoms and severity of the disorder vary greatly, but in Virsaviya’s case it means that both her heart and intestines are outside of her chest and abdomen.
In fact, Virsaviya’s heart can clearly be seen beating as there’s only a thin layer of flesh covering it.
Read more: metro.co.uk
- Watch: Laura Ingraham Tells LeBron James to ‘Shut Up and Dribble’ After His Trump Comment
- Obama’s ‘Legacy’ and the 10 Ways He DESTROYED America
- Grandmother Stops School Shooting Plot in Washington State
- WATCH: ABC’s Pathetic Attempt to Connect White House Rob Porter Drama with Florida Massacre
- REPORT: US was Running Guns Through Benghazi to Syria and Hillary Lied About it Under Oath
- Uranium One Informant: Moscow Paid Millions to Influence Clinton’s Favorability
- WATCH: Trey Gowdy Reveals How Clinton, DNC are GUILTY of Money Laundering
- CNN Shocked After Iowa Voters Say What They Really Think About Russia Investigation [Watch]
- Kid Claims to be ‘Time Traveler’ from 2030 — Passes Lie Detector Test Saying Trump Will Win Second Term and Artificial Intelligence Will…
- Chicago Police Commander Killed by Felon in Downtown Chicago
- Dear Idiot NYT Writer: Here are THREE Provable Instances of Americans Protecting Their Liberty with Guns
- Chelsea Clinton Makes the Most OBNOXIOUS Comment Why Hillary Lost…GET OVER YOURSELF!
- How the FBI Failed to Track Down Florida Shooter After YouTube Threat Using His Real Name
- Watch: The Horrifying Footage of What Happened Inside School During Florida Massacre
- Trump Wins: Bill Moves Forward to Expose Congressional Sexual Harassers