THE DEPRAVED Islamic State (ISIS) terror group could be set to lose their grip of Iraq after a major military operation was announced to overthrow the jihadis.
Residents in the western city of Ramadi, which is currently under the control of ISIS militants, have been ordered to evacuate the area – allegedly to pave way for a huge military operation.
Iraqi military planes dropped leaflets on the city today, informing locals to vacate the area within 72 hours.
The leaflets indicated safe routes for civilians to exit the city and asked them to carry proper identification documents.
One officer said: ”It is an indication that a major military operation to retake the city center will start soon.”
Joint operations spokesman Brigadier General Yahya Rasool added: “All security forces were instructed on how to deal with civilian approaching them.”
Iraqi security forces last week said they had made advances on two fronts in Ramadi by clearing ISIS militants – also known as Daesh – from a military command base and the sprawling neighborhood of al-Taamim.
Read more: express.co.uk
- One Student SUSPENDED for Not Walking Out During Anti-Gun Protest
- REPORT: Facebook’s Algorithm Change Boosting Liberals, Silencing Conservatives
- WINNING! California FORCED to Return 500+ Guns to Dealer After Seizing Them For…
- Young Woman Attacked and Stabbed — Turns the Table on Her Attacker and Gets His Knife
- Conservative Activists Detained by Airport Police in UK — Preventing Them from Inciting “Hatred”
- California Appoints Illegal Alien to Office
- WATCH: Tennessee Students Start Fighting, Tear Down American Flag During Anti-Gun ‘Walkout’ Protest
- Nikolas Cruz ‘Smiling and Laughing’ in Life Behind Bars
- Hell and Back: 3 Sex Slaves Girls Share Gratitude for Being Freed
- ‘GET OFF OUR LAND’: Navajo Tribe Chases John McCain Off their Reservation Because of This…
- Hung Out to Dry: Duck Dynasty Family Says Phil Was Set Up
- GA Lieutenant Governor is Planning to cut Tax Benefits for Delta if They Don’t Reverse NRA Decision
- Megyn Kelly Off the Air After Attacking Jane Fonda
- DETAINED BUT READY TO MINGLE: Osama bin Laden’s Associate Creates Dating Profile from Gitmo
- JOHN PODESTA: The Man Whose Emails Damaged Hillary’s Campaign Says There is Something ‘Deeply Broken’ With the FBI
- Media Bias and Anti-NRA Protests Causes Massive Spike in NRA Membership
- REPORT: Trump Hating FBI Agent Peter Strzok Ignored Evidence of Hillary Clinton’s Secret Server Being Hacked
- Savage: Dude Explains Feminism in 2017, ‘You’re a Man. Everything a Man Does is…’ [Video]