LSD Laced Steak: Pregnant Woman Rushed to Hospital After Eating WalMart Steak Laced with LSD

A pregnant woman went into labor early and her young children were rushed to hospital after accidentally eating LSD in steak bought from a Florida WalMart.

Jessica Rosado had to have her labor induced on Monday night after the 31-year-old and her family fell ill and started hallucinating after dinner.

The WalMart store that supplied the bottom round steak has turned over all its meat for testing as police begin an investigation. 

Ms Rosasdo had been driving her boyfriend, Ronnie Morales, to St Joseph’s Hospital when she started to also feel unwell on Monday night.

By the time they reached the hospital her two children, Elyana, 7, and Rayna, 6, had started to hallucinate.

Mr Morales and the children were given emergency treatment, including a tracheal intubation – where a tube is inserted in the windpipe to keep the airways clear.

Ms Rosasdo, who was nine months’ pregnant, had her labor induced and later gave birth to a healthy boy. She was able to return home with her son on Thursday.

Tampa police chief Jane Castor said: ‘There was no indication that we know of right now that the meat tasted funny.’

‘It was the physical symptoms they had, which included hallucinations, dizziness, rapid heart rate and difficulty breathing.’

She added: ‘The family has no idea where this may have come from and there’s no indication of any involvement on the part of the family.’

This article continues at

Share Your Comments
Trending Now on GJWHG