A Wisconsin man was charged with first-degree intentional homicide on Friday after he allegedly killed one of his former coworkers in the parking lot of the market where they both worked.
Christopher O’Kroley, 26, is accused of shooting dead 24-year-old Caroline Nosal at Metro Market Cottage Grove in Madison on Tuesday, a day after he was fired from his job.
Coworkers described the relationship between O’Kroley and Nosal, of Stoughton, as one that soured after O’Kroley ‘wanted more’.
O’Kroley’s bond was set at $1million on Friday after he was pushed into the courtroom in a wheelchair while wearing a suicide-prevention smock, according to WKOW. An anti-suicide smock is a tear-resistant noose-proof form of clothing that officials put detainees in if they are on suicide watch.
He was also charged with first-degree reckless endangerment.
Two weeks before the shooting, O’Kroley was suspended from work after Nosal told a store manager that she was being harassed by him.
O’Kroley told police that following his suspension, he began planning to kill Nosal and himself if he was fired, according to the Wisconsin State Journal.
He also told police when he was arrested on Wednesday that he would have shot Nosal to death a day earlier but he wanted to practice shooting the gun he had bought Monday before using it.
Read more: Daily Mail
- BREAKING: Terror Attack on Pedestrians, Mowed Down by Van — Terrorist Take Hostages at Gun Point
- If Trump is Responsible for Death at Charlottesville, Then Isn’t Obama Responsible for these 5 Murders?
- Report: Charlottesville’s Neo-Nazi Organizer Was Former Occupy Activist, Supported Obama
- Black Hawk Helicopter Downed, 5 Crew Members on Board
- Baltimore Removes All Confederate Statues in Middle of Night
- Woman is Stabbed. Two Unarmed Men Try Saving Her, Get Stabbed. Then Dude With Gun Shows Up…
- Democrat Steve Cohen is Introducing Impeachment Articles for President Trump Over Charlottesville
- Missouri Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal: ‘I Hope Trump Is Assassinated!’
- White House Fact Sheet: How Trump and Sessions Have Combated Lawless Sanctuary Cities
- Congress Demands Trump Fire his ‘White Supremacist’ Advisers
- Cars Plow Through Crowd in Virginia During Protest Clash, Casualty and Injuries Reported
- Michigan Forces Grandparents to Choose Between Their Guns and Grandchild…
- Obama Breaks Silence–5 Worded Response on Charlotte RIOTS Will Have You Dropping Your Jaw [SHOCKING]
- All the Details Behind Car Attack in Charlottesville are Released, Man Behind Wheel Was… [UPDATE]
- Pastor is Now Demanding Removal of George Washington Statue Because He Owned Slaves…
- ‘Mad Dog’ Mattis Issues Statement on North Korea That Makes President Trump’s Look Tame
- NBC Gun “Expert” Caught LYING — Was This An Intentional Move To Push Gun Control?