Fresh off last night’s Republican debate stage, a newly feisty Marco Rubio tried a new attack line against Donald Trump.
‘We are not going to turn the conservative movement over to a con artist,’ Marco Rubio said on the Today Show.
And on CBS This Morning. And on Good Morning America. In fact, Rubio used the term ‘con artist’ 12 times during his morning show lap.
‘He has made a career sticking it to working Americans,’ Rubio added on each show.
The Florida senator also pointed to the media, suggesting that liberal reporter wanted to see Trump as the Republican nominee because he’d be easily beat by Democrat Hillary Clinton.
‘The media is pumping him up as some unstoppable force,’ Rubio said on CBS.
‘The cover he’s getting from the media these days is extraordinary,’ Rubio said to George Stephanopoulos on ABC.
A new, more fiery, Rubio stepped on to last night’s Republican debate stage ready to go to war with Trump as the Republican field had narrowed down to five.
This morning Rubio explained that the slimmer, trimmer field, along with the fact that Trump was dominating the race so far, let him to step up his attacks.
Trump fired back this morning using Twitter, but not his computer’s spellcheck function.
‘Leightweight chocker Marco Rubio looks like a little boy on stage. Not presidential material!’ Trump wrote, misspelling both ‘lightweight’ and ‘choker.’
‘Why would the people of Florida vote for Marco Rubio when he defrauded them by agreeing to represent them as their Senator and then quit!’ Trump also wrote, blasting the senator, who isn’t running for re-election because of the presidential race, for missing so many votes.
‘Lying Ted Cruz and leightweight chocker Marco Rubio teamed up last night in a last ditch effort to stop our great movement. They failed!’ Trump also tweeted, again failing to correctly spell the Rubio attack.
During the debate Rubio whacked Trump for hiring illegal immigrants, as opposed to Americans, which the Florida senator perceived as hypocritical for someone who has made illegal immigration the central focus of his campaign.
‘I … think that if you’re going to claim that you’re the only one who lifted this into the campaign,’ Rubio said of immigration. ‘That you acknowledge that you’re the only person on this stage that’s ever been fined for hiring to work on your projects illegally.’
‘No, no, I’m the only one on the stage that’s hired people. You haven’t hired anybody!’ Trump responded, while denying that he had ever broken immigration employment law.
Read more: Daily Mail
- LMAO: Watch Nancy Pelosi’s Face at the Moment Trump Said, an ‘Imploding Obamacare Disaster’
- REVEALED: Secret Tape of Woman Being Bribed to Accuse Trump of Sexual Harassment
- Family of NYC Terrorist Speak Out — They are ‘Outraged’ by NY Police
- Off-Duty Officer Pulls Gun & Fires During Altercation with Group of Teens — Should He Be Punished?
- WATCH: Little Brother ‘Rescues’ Big Sister from a Fight
- Arkansas Might Remove the Clinton’s Name from Their Airport — Should They Do It?
- CNN Reporter SHAMES 12yr-Old Girls for Not Wanting to See ‘Penises’ in Their Locker Rooms — Preaches Tolerance for…
- Yassmin Abdel-Magied Claims ‘Islam is The MOST Feminist Religion’
- Dear Idiot NYT Writer: Here are THREE Provable Instances of Americans Protecting Their Liberty with Guns
- WATCH: Female ISIS Captives Remove Their Veils and BURN Them
- World Leader Wishes to FORCE Headscarfs on ALL Women…Because Islamophobia
- Bug out Guns: 7 Best Firearms for your Bug out Arsenal
- Savage: Dude Explains Feminism in 2017, ‘You’re a Man. Everything a Man Does is…’ [Video]
- ALLAH ADIOS! Muslim Migrants FINALLY Get Deported from US Under Trump Admin
- Vegetarians Receive Bad News as Scientists Reveal SHOCKING New Discovery About Plants
- Theresa May Targeted by Islamist Terrorists, Less Than a Week After Criticizing Trump
- LMAO! Amy Schumer’s Stand-Up Special BOMBED so Bad Netflix Had to Change Their Ratings Format
- [email protected]: Frozen 1911 is SHOT — Slow Motion Video Shows EXACTLY What Happens [WATCH]