Fresh off last night’s Republican debate stage, a newly feisty Marco Rubio tried a new attack line against Donald Trump.
‘We are not going to turn the conservative movement over to a con artist,’ Marco Rubio said on the Today Show.
And on CBS This Morning. And on Good Morning America. In fact, Rubio used the term ‘con artist’ 12 times during his morning show lap.
‘He has made a career sticking it to working Americans,’ Rubio added on each show.
The Florida senator also pointed to the media, suggesting that liberal reporter wanted to see Trump as the Republican nominee because he’d be easily beat by Democrat Hillary Clinton.
‘The media is pumping him up as some unstoppable force,’ Rubio said on CBS.
‘The cover he’s getting from the media these days is extraordinary,’ Rubio said to George Stephanopoulos on ABC.
A new, more fiery, Rubio stepped on to last night’s Republican debate stage ready to go to war with Trump as the Republican field had narrowed down to five.
This morning Rubio explained that the slimmer, trimmer field, along with the fact that Trump was dominating the race so far, let him to step up his attacks.
Trump fired back this morning using Twitter, but not his computer’s spellcheck function.
‘Leightweight chocker Marco Rubio looks like a little boy on stage. Not presidential material!’ Trump wrote, misspelling both ‘lightweight’ and ‘choker.’
‘Why would the people of Florida vote for Marco Rubio when he defrauded them by agreeing to represent them as their Senator and then quit!’ Trump also wrote, blasting the senator, who isn’t running for re-election because of the presidential race, for missing so many votes.
‘Lying Ted Cruz and leightweight chocker Marco Rubio teamed up last night in a last ditch effort to stop our great movement. They failed!’ Trump also tweeted, again failing to correctly spell the Rubio attack.
During the debate Rubio whacked Trump for hiring illegal immigrants, as opposed to Americans, which the Florida senator perceived as hypocritical for someone who has made illegal immigration the central focus of his campaign.
‘I … think that if you’re going to claim that you’re the only one who lifted this into the campaign,’ Rubio said of immigration. ‘That you acknowledge that you’re the only person on this stage that’s ever been fined for hiring to work on your projects illegally.’
‘No, no, I’m the only one on the stage that’s hired people. You haven’t hired anybody!’ Trump responded, while denying that he had ever broken immigration employment law.
Read more: Daily Mail
- BREAKING: Terror Attack on Pedestrians, Mowed Down by Van — Terrorist Take Hostages at Gun Point
- If Trump is Responsible for Death at Charlottesville, Then Isn’t Obama Responsible for these 5 Murders?
- Missouri Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal: ‘I Hope Trump Is Assassinated!’
- Report: Charlottesville’s Neo-Nazi Organizer Was Former Occupy Activist, Supported Obama
- Black Hawk Helicopter Downed, 5 Crew Members on Board
- Baltimore Removes All Confederate Statues in Middle of Night
- Woman is Stabbed. Two Unarmed Men Try Saving Her, Get Stabbed. Then Dude With Gun Shows Up…
- Democrat Steve Cohen is Introducing Impeachment Articles for President Trump Over Charlottesville
- White House Fact Sheet: How Trump and Sessions Have Combated Lawless Sanctuary Cities
- Michigan Forces Grandparents to Choose Between Their Guns and Grandchild…
- Obama Breaks Silence–5 Worded Response on Charlotte RIOTS Will Have You Dropping Your Jaw [SHOCKING]
- All the Details Behind Car Attack in Charlottesville are Released, Man Behind Wheel Was… [UPDATE]
- Pastor is Now Demanding Removal of George Washington Statue Because He Owned Slaves…
- MUSLIM MIGRANT RAPES 10YR-OLD BOY: Claims It Was A ‘Sexual Emergency’
- WATCH: John McCain Dazed and Confused During Comey Hearing, This is Scary
- Prayers For Trump! Group of Pastors form Prayer Circle with President in the Oval