Fresh off last night’s Republican debate stage, a newly feisty Marco Rubio tried a new attack line against Donald Trump.
‘We are not going to turn the conservative movement over to a con artist,’ Marco Rubio said on the Today Show.
And on CBS This Morning. And on Good Morning America. In fact, Rubio used the term ‘con artist’ 12 times during his morning show lap.
‘He has made a career sticking it to working Americans,’ Rubio added on each show.
The Florida senator also pointed to the media, suggesting that liberal reporter wanted to see Trump as the Republican nominee because he’d be easily beat by Democrat Hillary Clinton.
‘The media is pumping him up as some unstoppable force,’ Rubio said on CBS.
‘The cover he’s getting from the media these days is extraordinary,’ Rubio said to George Stephanopoulos on ABC.
A new, more fiery, Rubio stepped on to last night’s Republican debate stage ready to go to war with Trump as the Republican field had narrowed down to five.
This morning Rubio explained that the slimmer, trimmer field, along with the fact that Trump was dominating the race so far, let him to step up his attacks.
Trump fired back this morning using Twitter, but not his computer’s spellcheck function.
‘Leightweight chocker Marco Rubio looks like a little boy on stage. Not presidential material!’ Trump wrote, misspelling both ‘lightweight’ and ‘choker.’
‘Why would the people of Florida vote for Marco Rubio when he defrauded them by agreeing to represent them as their Senator and then quit!’ Trump also wrote, blasting the senator, who isn’t running for re-election because of the presidential race, for missing so many votes.
‘Lying Ted Cruz and leightweight chocker Marco Rubio teamed up last night in a last ditch effort to stop our great movement. They failed!’ Trump also tweeted, again failing to correctly spell the Rubio attack.
During the debate Rubio whacked Trump for hiring illegal immigrants, as opposed to Americans, which the Florida senator perceived as hypocritical for someone who has made illegal immigration the central focus of his campaign.
‘I … think that if you’re going to claim that you’re the only one who lifted this into the campaign,’ Rubio said of immigration. ‘That you acknowledge that you’re the only person on this stage that’s ever been fined for hiring to work on your projects illegally.’
‘No, no, I’m the only one on the stage that’s hired people. You haven’t hired anybody!’ Trump responded, while denying that he had ever broken immigration employment law.
Read more: Daily Mail
- School Parades Kindergarteners in Gun-Control ‘Walkout’ — Did They Exploit the Children?
- WATCH: CNN Busted on Gun-Control Agenda, On Their Own Network
- ‘Nails and Shrapnel’: Bomb Headed to Austin Explodes at FedEx
- PETA Bounty: Alleged Frenchman Kicks Squirrel into Grand Canyon, PETA Places $16K Bounty on His Head
- VIDEO: Donald Hits Back at CNN–‘The CLINTON News Network’
- WATCH: CNN Goes to Gun Range to Shoot AR-15, Proves Gun-Controllers Have No Clue What They are Talking About
- One Student SUSPENDED for Not Walking Out During Anti-Gun Protest
- Self-Proclaimed ‘Trump Supporter’ Breaches Security at Tower With Bag of Weapons & Fireworks… to ‘Study’ for School
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- Trey Gowdy Slams McCabe: ‘Fellow Bureau Agents’ Suggested He Be Fired, Not Trump’s Fault
- NAKED SPRING BREAKER FOUND: Un-Harmmed and Underaged, the Female Photographed Came Forward to the Police
- Report: Shooting at Maryland School — Armed Resource Officer Does His Job and Saves Dozens
- Steven Seagal Accused of Sexual Assault
- Barbra Streisand: I’m No #MeToo Victim, I Was Never Sexually Harassed
- KICK THE KICK: New Recoil Pad Takes The Shock Out Of The Shot
- WATCH: The Video Gun Controllers Are Terrified Of
- Hillary Collapses in UK — Has Now Cancelled All Scheduled Events