Caber, the trauma dog, helped a young girl give a detailed testimony during her sexual assault trial.
Surrey Crown Counsel Winston Sayson tells CBC news, the 10-year-old girl who wasn’t named, was allowed to have Caber next to her while she testified to help keep her calm.
“At this trial, Caber provided the unique kind of support that helped the child witness give a full and candid account of what happened to her,” Sayson says.
In a statement provided by Sayson, he explained that Caber being allowed into the court room shows the criminal justice system’s ability to “evolve and be innovating in accommodating children and vulnerable victims.”
Read more: liftbump.com
- Alert: 18 ‘ISIS Fighters’ Have Been Executed in Libya
- 20yr-Old Chick Draws Gun on Man Who Ran Over Her Family Members at Funeral
- ANTIFA Protester Hits MAGA Man, Then All Hell Breaks Loose [Video]
- Fast & Furious Eric Holder Attacks Trump for Corruption
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- Female Hunter Commits Suicide After Being Threatened by Animal Rights Activists
- Dude Goes on Streaking Rampage After Cutting Off His Penis While High on Drugs [Video]
- FBI Grabs Smashed Hard Drives from Debbie Wasserman-Schultz’s IT Aides
- Delta Airlines Kicks Ann Coulter Out of Her Seat and Boy Was That the Wrong Decision…
- Debbie Wasserman-Schultz’s IT Staffer Tries Fleeing Country After FBI Seize Bashed in Hard Drives
- Maryland’s Gun Ban to be Reviewed by Supreme Court…
- Gang of 4 Stalk 50yr-Old Woman, ‘Forced Her to Perform Oral Sex at Gunpoint’ [Video]
- Report Reveals Officer Mohamed Noor was a ‘Diversity’ Hire for Police Station
- Sessions, Priebus Soon to be Fired According to Trump Confidante
- Imam in America Prays for Complete ‘Annihilation’ of Jews, ‘Down To The Very Last One’
- Chick Kills Her 14yr-Old Sister While Driving Under Influence and Live Streams it, ‘I killed my sister, but I don’t care.’ [Video]
- Sean Spicer is Out: Quits Job as Press Secretary and is Replaced by…
- When the Creatures of WALMART are Photographed…