Director Michael Moore stood in front of Trump Towers on Wednesday holding a sign denouncing the anti-Muslim proposed policies of presidential hopeful Donald Trump.
Written in all caps, the poster-board read: “We are all Muslim.”
Trump called for a ban on all Muslims entering the U.S. a few weeks ago.
Moore posted a photo on his Facebook page, with a long note directed at Trump, recounting the first time the pair met back in 1998 in a talk show green room. Moore said Trump was “nervous” to meet him at the time, because he was unsure what Moore might do on the show.
“And now, here we are in 2015 and, like many other angry white guys, you are frightened by a bogeyman who is out to get you. That bogeyman, in your mind, are all Muslims. Not just the ones who have killed, but ALL MUSLIMS.
Fortunately, Donald, you and your supporters no longer look like what America actually is today. We are not a country of angry white guys. Here’s a statistic that is going to make your hair spin: Eighty-one percent of the electorate who will pick the president next year are either female, people of color, or young people between the ages of 18 and 35. In other words, not you. And not the people who want you leading their country.”
He asked Trump to “leave the rest of us alone so we can elect a real president who is both compassionate and strong.”
Read more: Mashable
- Report: California Just Made it Legal for Illegal Immigrants to Vote
- Watch: CNN Does Its Job and Corrects Fake News Democrats
- Hijab-Wearing Woman Becomes New Hair Model for L’Oreal. We Aren’t Joking. [Watch]
- Victory: Democrats Give in to GOP, Abandon the “Schumer Shutdown”
- Watch: Security Footage Captures Dramatic Shoot-Out Between Cops and Armed Robbers
- Oakland Mayor Vows to Go to Jail to Protect Sanctuary City
- Pedophile Imprisoned for Sexually Abusing Young Boy is Found Dead in Jail
- Megyn Kelly Off the Air After Attacking Jane Fonda
- Savage: Dude Explains Feminism in 2017, ‘You’re a Man. Everything a Man Does is…’ [Video]
- ICE to Crack Down on California the Sanctuary State
- Three Thugs Were Just Arrested for Stealing Guns in Baton Rouge–Posed ‘Credible Threat’ to Harm Police…
- Pope Francis Claims Migrants’ Rights Overrule Importance of National Security
- Newsweek: ‘Hillary Clinton could still become president if Russia probe finds conspiracy evidence’
- Photo Gallery
- RECRUITERS TOLD NOT TO WEAR UNIFORMS: This Soldier Thinks That’s Bullsh-t
- LOL: Trump Thanks Democrats for Shutting Down the Government on His One Year Presidential Anniversary
- Alert: High School Shooting, One Dead and Multiple Wounded
- The Rise of ISIS: One Paragraph Explains It All