By Mike Flynn
Senate Republican Leader Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY) said Saturday that a replacement for deceased Justice Antonin Scalia should not be confirmed until a new President is elected and in office.
“The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court Justice,” McConnell said in a statement. “Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new President.”
Justice Scalia died Saturday in Texas. He was appointed to the Supreme Court in 1986 by President Ronald Reagan. At the time of his death, he was the longest-serving member of the Court.
Read more: Breitbart
- The Two Missing Minutes in Case Where Officer Mohamed Noor Shot the Yoga Teacher
- If You Wear a Miniskirt in Saudi Arabia, Here is What Happens…
- Watch: Elderly Man Shoots Tires of AT&T Truck — Is This Wrong?
- Sean Spicer is Out: Quits Job as Press Secretary and is Replaced by…
- Crocodile Returns Body of Man it Killed After Witch Doctor ‘Summoned It’ [Video]
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- Watch: Revolver or Semi-Auto for a Conceal Carry Weapon?
- ALERT: All US Army M1911 Handguns to be Transferred to Civilian Marksmanship Program in new Bill
- Berkeley Middle School Teacher Yvette Felarca Arrested For Assault, Rioting At ‘Anti-Fascist’ Protest
- Wife Found Guilty of Shooting Her Husband Dead and the Only Witness was Their Pet Parrot
- John McCain’s Daughter Reveals the Senator Has Been Diagnosed With Brain Cancer
- Python Swallows Deer Whole in Seconds in Jaw Dropping Video, Or So We Think…
- Delta Airlines Kicks Ann Coulter Out of Her Seat and Boy Was That the Wrong Decision…
- 10,000 New ICE Agents are Ordered to Crackdown on Sanctuary Cities
- EXCLUSIVE: American Patriot & [email protected] Chuck Taylor Discusses Defensive Handgun Shooting [WATCH]
- Cop Mohammed Noor Shot Yoga Teacher From Patrol Car, While Reaching Over His Partner
- Bill de Blasio Snubbed at Funeral for Slain Female NYPD Officer
- Congress Fails to Include Majority of Trump’s Budget Cuts in House GOP Budget Plan