Officials say a person of interest has been taken into police custody after a lockdown was ordered at a Philadelphia public school.
That person, a male juvenile, was taken into custody at 10th and Nedro streets near the Fern Rock SEPTA station.
No weapon was found in the juvenile’s possession. He was being taken in for questioning.
The development came less than an hour after a lockdown was announced at Martin Luther King High School in the 6100 block of Stenton Avenue.
Read more: 6abc.com
- Gun-Control Fact Sheet: If There are Any Facts to Refute the Gun-Control Argument, It’s These
- Gun Controllers Post ‘Kill the NRA’ Billboard — Organization Behind it Will Shock You
- Army Awards Slain JROTC Cadets for Their Heroism During Parkland School Shooting
- No Liberals, America is NOT the Worst Western Country When it Comes to Mass Shootings
- One School has Armed Their Staff with Guns After Florida Shooting — Good Idea?
- CNN’s Chris Cuomo Tries Peddling False Report on Buying an “AR-15 in Five Minutes”
- The Hero Coach Who Saved Dozens of Students by Sacrificing Himself
- Hundreds of Teachers Sign Up for Concealed Carry Class
- REPORT: US was Running Guns Through Benghazi to Syria and Hillary Lied About it Under Oath
- President Trump Hammers #MeToo Movement — Do You Agree With Him?
- ISIS Gives New Meaning to Craigslist Killers, Lures Hostages by…
- CNN Shocked After Iowa Voters Say What They Really Think About Russia Investigation [Watch]
- Watch: Laura Ingraham Tells LeBron James to ‘Shut Up and Dribble’ After His Trump Comment
- Watch: The Horrifying Footage of What Happened Inside School During Florida Massacre
- Hey Ladies: Here is a List of Compact 9mm Concealed Carry Guns that Cost Less Than $600
- WATCH: Bernie Sanders FREAKS When His Gun Policy is Exposed by Chuck Todd
- Parkland High School Student Blames Media for Politicizing the School Shooting, Instead of Focusing on Students Who Lost Their Lives
- WATCH: When This Thug is Caught Messing with This Man’s Wife Things Get Bad Real Quick