A woman in Kosciusko, Indiana bailed out of her car, crashing it into a school bus and injuring her 9-year-old son. Deputies say it’s all because of a spider.
Investigators say when Angela Kipp was backing out of her driveway, she noticed a spider on her shoulder, panicked, and jumped out of the moving vehicle. Her 9-year-old son, who was in the back seat, climbed into the driver’s seat and tried to hit the brake pedal.
Unfortunately, he hit the accelerator. The vehicle sped off in reverse, colliding with a passing school bus.
Read more: fox8live.com
- WATCH: Ted Nugent Goes After David Hogg — ‘So Brainwashed’ He Can’t ‘be Fixed’
- Colorado Passes New Conceal Carry Bill That Will Have Gun-Grabbers Freaking
- FRANCE TRAIN HERO: Spencer Stone was ‘Trying to Protect Woman being Beaten by Boyfriend’ Outside Gay Bar, What She Did Next is Shocking
- Rape Victim’s Revenge: Woman Cuts Off Her Rapist’s Penis, Flushes it Down the Toilet and Beats Him to Death with a Hammer
- Watch: Michelle Obama Calls Herself the ‘Forever First Lady’
- WATCH: Body-Cam Footage Released of Police Hunting Down Las Vegas Shooter Stephen Paddock
- WATCH: The Moment #Ferguson Thug Pulled Out his Gun to Shoot at Cops
- Dear Idiot NYT Writer: Here are THREE Provable Instances of Americans Protecting Their Liberty with Guns
- Bill Clinton: NY Times and Trump Colluded to Defeat Hillary
- Hillary Endorser ARRESTED for Buying Sex with Meth
- Nikolas Cruz ‘Smiling and Laughing’ in Life Behind Bars
- 2 Men Guilty of Gang Raping 13-Year-Old Girl Sentenced to Probation