The woman behind the biggest sex-trafficking ring ever busted in Texas has been sentenced to life in prison by a federal judge Wednesday.
Hortencia Medeles-Arguello, known as Tencha, was the mastermind behind the sex-trafficking operation that lasted for ten years at several locations in Houston where undocumented women and underage girls were forced to have sex with men for $500-an-hour.
A three year investigation by the federal government found that the 71-year-old woman and 14 other people were operating the illegal ring.
‘Undocumented women and girls were forced to have sex with men at various cantinas,’ according to the evidence prosecutors presented at trial, KPRC reported.
‘There were about 17 rooms at Las Palmas and the rooms were nasty, horrible, dirty,’ federal prosecutor Ruben Perez, who tried the case, told KPRC.
‘These women came to American in search of the American dream and instead they ran smack into the American nightmare.
‘They didn’t come to America to be a prostitute, they came to make a better life for themselves, their kids, families and for their loved ones.’
During the trial, 12 rescued victims testified that they were forced to engage in prostitution against their will and recounted the horrors of their ordeal.
Read more: Daily Mail
- Is This How Otto Warmbier Was Put In A Comma? Leaked Footage Shows North Korean Officials Beating A Woman Senseless For…
- White House Hosts Ramadan Dinner, Trump was a No Show
- Watch: Chuck Schumer Hammered on Senate Floor for Lying About Trump Being Under Investigation
- Bill Nye Writer Willing To Accept Deaths of “Old Ass Conservative White Men” If It Leads To Gun Control
- Trump’s Travel Ban Reinstated by Supreme Court
- WaPo Publishes Fact-less Story Thomas Jefferson ‘Celebrated Ramadan’
- Obama Judge Releases MS-13 Gang Member On The Biases Of…
- CNN Employees Resign After Fake News Scandal
- Watch: Thug Couple Beats Restaurant Owner and Her Daughter Over ‘Cold Chicken’
- CNN Retracts Their Fake Russia/Trump News — Instantly Trolled [LOL]
- North Korea Claims They’re the ‘Victim’ in Otto Warmbier’s Death
- Democrat on Scalise Shooting: ‘I’m F**king Glad He Got Shot’ [AUDIO]
- Video: Muslim Man Attacks Woman In Broad Daylight Because She Was Wearing…
- Snowflake Alert! University Now Has ‘Emotional Risk’ Assessment For Student Events
- Report: Why Firing Nancy Pelosi is Harder Than it Sounds
- After Russian-Trump Fake News Story, CNN Is Imposing New Rules — But Will They Help?
- Watch: One Person’s Fit of Road Rage Backfires, Cause Insane Chain Reaction
- Socialist Bernie Sanders & Wife Under Bank Fraud Investigation by the FBI