Lamar Davenport, of New York City, has been charged with second-degree murder in the death of 33-year-old E’Dena Hines, the granddaughter of Freeman’s first wife, the Associated Press reports.
Hines was found lying in the street outside her New York City home at about 3 a.m. on Sunday. She suffered multiple stab wounds to her torso, the New York Police Department confirmed in a statement to PEOPLE.
A 30-year-old man, later identified as Davenport, was taken into custody at the scene. EMS rushed Hines to Harlem Hospital where she was pronounced dead.
Read more: people.com
- Report: California Just Made it Legal for Illegal Immigrants to Vote
- Watch: CNN Does Its Job and Corrects Fake News Democrats
- Hijab-Wearing Woman Becomes New Hair Model for L’Oreal. We Aren’t Joking. [Watch]
- Victory: Democrats Give in to GOP, Abandon the “Schumer Shutdown”
- Watch: Security Footage Captures Dramatic Shoot-Out Between Cops and Armed Robbers
- Oakland Mayor Vows to Go to Jail to Protect Sanctuary City
- Pedophile Imprisoned for Sexually Abusing Young Boy is Found Dead in Jail
- Megyn Kelly Off the Air After Attacking Jane Fonda
- Savage: Dude Explains Feminism in 2017, ‘You’re a Man. Everything a Man Does is…’ [Video]
- ICE to Crack Down on California the Sanctuary State
- Three Thugs Were Just Arrested for Stealing Guns in Baton Rouge–Posed ‘Credible Threat’ to Harm Police…
- Pope Francis Claims Migrants’ Rights Overrule Importance of National Security
- Newsweek: ‘Hillary Clinton could still become president if Russia probe finds conspiracy evidence’
- Photo Gallery
- RECRUITERS TOLD NOT TO WEAR UNIFORMS: This Soldier Thinks That’s Bullsh-t
- LOL: Trump Thanks Democrats for Shutting Down the Government on His One Year Presidential Anniversary
- Alert: High School Shooting, One Dead and Multiple Wounded
- The Rise of ISIS: One Paragraph Explains It All