The Russian Ministry of Defense has summoned military attaches of NATO countries and Saudi Arabia on Tuesday, asking the officials to clarify their countries’ allegations that Russian airstrikes in Syria have hit civilian targets.
“Today we invited military attaches from the US, Great Britain, France, Germany, Italy, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and the NATO bloc to ask them to give official validation to their statements, or make a rebuttal,” Defense Ministry deputy head Anatoly Antonov said on Tuesday.
It particularly touches upon Western media’s “outrageous accusations” that the Russian Air Force has allegedly bombed hospitals in Syria, the military official said.
Information attacks on Moscow’s anti-terror efforts in the region have intensified recently, Antonov said, adding that the Russian military is “blamed not only for conducting airstrikes on the ‘moderate opposition,’ but also on civilian buildings, such as hospitals, mosques and schools.”
Read more: rt.com
- AUDIO: Police Release Starbucks Recording that Proves Racism is NOT the Issue, Entitlement is
- WATCH: City Inspector Demands Store Owner REMOVE U.S. Military Flags, Insults Veteran at Store
- Professor Jubilant Over Barbara Bush’s Death: “I’m Happy the Witch is Dead” — Continues With Very Obscene Comments
- Breaking News: DOJ Submits Criminal Referral for Andrew McCabe — Leaked Info to “Advance Personal Interests”
- Barbara Bush Hating Professor: ‘Why I Can’t Stand White Belly Dancers’
- THE WOMAN OBAMA DIDN’T BOTHER TO SAVE: Escaped ISIS Sex Slave Reveals How U.S. Hostage Kayla Mueller was Brutally Tortured
- Watch: Mother and Daughter Defeat Armed Robber Because They Carry a Gun
- IT’S RIGGED?! Voters are Reporting Trump-Pence Choice is MISSING From Ballot
- David Hogg’s Newest “Boycott” Immediately Shutdown by Pro-Gun Activist Kyle Kashuv
- THE IRONY: Alexander Hamilton, Who Created the US Monetary System, to be Replaced by a Woman on the $10 Bill
- Dear Idiot NYT Writer: Here are THREE Provable Instances of Americans Protecting Their Liberty with Guns
- DO THE MATH: The Most Expensive ‘Trump Wall’ Would Still be CHEAPER Than Illegal Immigration
- DEPLOYED: 5,000 Troops Roam the Streets of Britain to Prevent IMMINENT Follow Up Attack
- Zuckerberg: Facebook Censorship of YouTube Stars Diamond and Silk was ‘Enforcement Error’