According to investigators, the death of a 3-year-old toddler who was found lifeless while being pushed in a swing by his mother has been ruled a homicide.
Ji’Aire Lee died from dehydration and hypothermia after his mother placed him in the swing and pushed him for two days. However, the mother, Romechia Simms, has not been charged with murder until an investigation can be completed.
According to Simms’ mother, Vontasha Simms, she suffers from bipolar disorder and depression and had “some kind of psychotic episode.” She cannot remember what happened in the park when her son died.
Read more: thegrio.com
- Policewoman Shoots Down 4 Jihadis by Herself — Video Footage Revealed
- Missouri Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal: ‘I Hope Trump Is Assassinated!’
- Report: Charlottesville’s Neo-Nazi Organizer Was Former Occupy Activist, Supported Obama
- Democrat Steve Cohen is Introducing Impeachment Articles for President Trump Over Charlottesville
- If Trump is Responsible for Death at Charlottesville, Then Isn’t Obama Responsible for these 5 Murders?
- Pastor is Now Demanding Removal of George Washington Statue Because He Owned Slaves…
- BREAKING: Terror Attack on Pedestrians, Mowed Down by Van — Terrorist Take Hostages at Gun Point
- 9yr-Old Girl Has Some Mad Crazy Handgun Skills [Video]
- Here are 30 Democrats that Should be in JAIL for Meeting with Russian Officials
- Clinton Secret Service Agent Drops BOMBSHELL on Hillary & Bill
- WATCH: Armed Black Panthers Chant These 4 Shocking Words Feet from Police
- Delta Airlines Kicks Ann Coulter Out of Her Seat and Boy Was That the Wrong Decision…
- Report: Government Workers Sold IDs to Illegal Aliens so They Could Vote
- EDEN: A True Story of Sex Slavery in Nevada
- Girl Describes Horrific Testimony of Escaping North Korea [WATCH]
- GOOD JOB DAD: Father Gave his College Daughter a Gun, Saves her Life During Home Invasion
- Steve Bannon Is Out From White House Position — Was He Fired?
- Black Panther Leader Babu Omowale Claims, We Want Our Own ‘BLACK NATION’