This is the dramatic moment a civilian realises an Islamic State convoy is rapidly approaching his home in Iraq.
A man secretly filmed a group of armoured vehicles waving the group’s distinctive black flag close-by.
At first he is unaware they are ISIS fighters before he can be heard exclaiming: “Oh dear mother, they are chanting Allahu-akbar”.
The terrifying footage was uploaded to LiveLeak, although it is not clear when it was recorded.
The Iraqi civilians managed to escape unharmed, according to the source of the upload.
User Kurdish-Girl91 said: “God were on the civilians side this day, ISIS were meters away but did not notice anything.”
The film begins with vehicles far in the distance approaching through a cloud of dust.
Read more: mirror.co.uk
- Her Orders were to Take Down Flight 93 on 9/11, But Lt. Heather “Lucky” Penney Was Flying an Unarmed F-16
- WATCH: Bernie Sanders FREAKS When His Gun Policy is Exposed by Chuck Todd
- Vegas Police Arrest Student Issuing School Death Threats On Instagram — Unlike Broward County
- Trump’s Sexual Harassment Accusers Sit Down With Megyn Kelly
- #WarriorChick: Man Gropes Woman and Says She “Likes it” Because She is “American” — Her Response Left Him Bruised and Beaten
- EX-CONVICT: Has a Few Choice Words for Cop Haters and It’s EPIC
- Victory: Democrats Give in to GOP, Abandon the “Schumer Shutdown”
- Professor Who Called Trump’s Win ‘an Act of Terrorism’ Will Receive This as a Reward
- Seattle Seahawks Player Claims Cops ‘Racially Profiled’ Him — Cops Respond With All the Details He Omitted
- When Scopes are a Bad Idea?
- UN Military Vehicles Roaming This American State–Is Obama Fulfilling His Promise of a Global Police Force?
- PRINCESS OR QUEEN: THE 11 DIFFERENCES BETWEEN DATING A GIRL VS A WOMAN