First there was the song, then the concert.
Days after recording a protest song in the aftermath of the Freddie Gray protests, Prince has announced a Mother’s Day Rally 4 Peace concert in Baltimore. The show will take place at Royal Farms Arena.
“In a spirit of healing, the event is meant to be a catalyst for pause and reflection following the outpouring of violence that has gripped Baltimore and areas throughout the U.S.,” organizers said.
Tickets go on sale Wednesday.
“As a symbolic message of our shared humanity and love for one another, attendees are invited to wear something gray in tribute to all those recently lost in the violence,” organizers said.
Read more: CNN
- REPORT: Hillary Got ‘PHYSICALLY VIOLENT’ After Losing–ATTACKED Staff and Had to be ‘Restrained’
- Informant on Clinton, Russia Uranium Deal has been Identified
- THE KILL LIST: Islamic State has Released List of American Cities They Plan on Attacking
- 9yr-Old Girl Has Some Mad Crazy Handgun Skills [Video]
- Chick Fired for Flicking Off Trump’s Motorcade Gets Job Offer from Porn Company, Given $70k for…
- WATCH: Drake Defends Female Fans After Man Gropes Them During Concert
- Self-Defense When Bugging Out: 7 Tips to Keep In Mind
- Father Abandons Wife & 7 Kids to Live as a 6yr-Old Girl [Video]
- VIDEO: Hillary Cries Hysterically After Losing–Blames Comey & Obama
- Skinny Dipping Biden: Female Secret Service Agents Hate Being Assigned to Biden, But Hillary is Worse
- California Gunman Kevin Janson Neal had History of Violence, Instability
- Texas Shooting Survivors Say Kelley Targeted Children — Would Shoot Them at…
- A TASTE OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE: Syrian Rebels Release a Video of Them Shooting Islamic State Militants
- Senator Al Fraken Caught Sexually Harassing a Model
- New Muslim Barbie Comes Dressed in Hijab and Hatred Towards President Trump
- Gun Yoga, Is It a Real Thing? [WATCH]
- TERRIFYING: Family Trapped in Their Vehicle as LIONS Fight Over Carcass Under the WHEEL
- Texas Shooting: Two Heroes Who Chased Down Shooter Reveal What Happened