A gang of four men and two women, including three brothers, have been convicted of serious child sexual abuse crimes over more than 10 years in Rotherham.
They targeted 15 vulnerable girls, one as young as 11, subjecting them to brutal and degrading acts between 1987 and 2003.
The abuse was orchestrated by Arshid Hussain, 40, who was found guilty of more than 20 counts including multiple counts of rape and indecent assault in addition to false imprisonment, abduction of a girl, and aiding and abetting rape.
Read more: The Guardian
- Austin Bomber Dead — Blows Himself Up
- REPORT: Facebook’s Algorithm Change Boosting Liberals, Silencing Conservatives
- PETA Bounty: Alleged Frenchman Kicks Squirrel into Grand Canyon, PETA Places $16K Bounty on His Head
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- Steven Seagal Accused of Sexual Assault
- Barbra Streisand: I’m No #MeToo Victim, I Was Never Sexually Harassed
- HOUSE REPORT: War on ISIS is NOT Going Well, Government LIED so Obama Would Look Good
- State County to Assign Armed Guards to Every Public School
- NOT SO SHOCKING: The Always Angry Actress, Kristen Stewart, Turns Lesbian and Mom Approves
- Second Amendment Group Has Surge of Membership at 1200% for 18-20 Year-Olds
- Photo Gallery
- WATCH: Idiot Writer Claims Americans Have NEVER Used Guns To Protect…
- Megyn Kelly Off the Air After Attacking Jane Fonda
- Report: Shooting at Maryland School — Armed Resource Officer Does His Job and Saves Dozens
- Officer Mohamed Noor Refuses to Cooperate With Investigators After Shooting Dead Yoga Teacher
- NO LOVE FOR TRUMP: Glenn Beck Calls Trump’s Wife a Lesbian Porn Star in Facebook Rant
- The Two Missing Minutes in Case Where Officer Mohamed Noor Shot the Yoga Teacher
- Savage: Dude Explains Feminism in 2017, ‘You’re a Man. Everything a Man Does is…’ [Video]