Posing with two fingers up to the camera, this is Europe’s first female suicide bomber whose head flew through a window and landed on the street when she blew herself up during the Saint-Denis siege.
Hasna Ait Boulahcen screamed, ‘help me, help me!’, before detonating her suicide vest packed full of explosives as French anti-terror police moved in on the terrorists’ hiding place.
Her head and spine flew through a window before a ferocious gun battle in Saint Denis where the mastermind of the Paris bombings, Abdelhamid Abaaoud, was killed.
Witnesses said she went to a nearby KFC restaurant to buy some food and looked ‘relaxed’ just hours before the blast.
Now MailOnline can reveal Ait Boulahcen, 26, Abaaoud’s cousin, was an ‘extrovert’ who drank alcohol and was nicknamed ‘the cowgirl’ due to her love of wearing big cowboy hats.
Neighbours at the building where the family of Ait Boulahcen live in a run-down suburb of Paris said the female suicide bomber had been there three weeks ago.
They said she had a bubbly personality, adding that she was ‘outgoing, a bit clueless’. They were shocked to see her face appear on the news.
One neighbour, Hassane, described her as a ‘Tom boy’ and said she always dressed in jeans, trainers and a black cap until around eight months ago when she started wearing a niqab.
He said: ‘She wasn’t scared of anyone. She was like a little soldier. She was very lively, very dynamic.
He said: ‘She didn’t have a niqab [headscarf] before. She was always in jeans and trainers. She was a very well-spoken girl. She was very respectful.’
The retired 62-year-old said that Hasna was always very helpful and had once carried his heavy shopping for him.
He said Hasna’s mother had been comforted by the caretaker in the building and had spent last night crying.
He added: ‘I can’t believe she’s part of this sect. When I heard it I felt sick. She was like all young girls – it was who she was hanging out with.
‘We have been tainted by these people that know nothing about Islam.’
Another said: ‘She did not look like a suicide bomber and she drank alcohol.’
Moroccan-born Ait Boulahcen’s family arrived in France in 1973 and settled in Paris, where she was born in 1989 in Clichy-la-Garenne, a suburb close to Wednesday’s gun siege.
She had been brought up in foster families and her parents had separated when she was young, they said.
Hasna’s mother, whose first name is not known, lives in a tower block in Aulnay Sous Bois, a suburb 20 minutes outside of Paris.
It is understood that although Hasna visited often, she did not live there permanently.
Friends said she remained ‘close’ to her father and would regularly visit his home in Creutzwald, Moselle.
Read more: dailymail.co.uk
- Watch: Chuck Schumer Hammered on Senate Floor for Lying About Trump Being Under Investigation
- Millions Of Gun Owners About To Be Criminals Starting July 1st
- Is This How Otto Warmbier Was Put In A Comma? Leaked Footage Shows North Korean Officials Beating A Woman Senseless For…
- White House Hosts Ramadan Dinner, Trump was a No Show
- Smug Thug Smirking While Widow Testifies During Murder Trial is Destroyed by Judge [Watch]
- BREAKING: Republicans Delay Health Care Vote, Not Enough…
- Student Going to Jail for Registering Dead People as Democratic Voters
- London Women Targeted for Continuous Acid Attacks
- Bill Nye Writer Willing To Accept Deaths of “Old Ass Conservative White Men” If It Leads To Gun Control
- WaPo Publishes Fact-less Story Thomas Jefferson ‘Celebrated Ramadan’
- CNN Employees Resign After Fake News Scandal
- Snowflake Alert! University Now Has ‘Emotional Risk’ Assessment For Student Events
- ISIS Forces Sex Slave to EAT Her 1yr-Old Son
- John McCain Tight Lipped on His Foundation After Being Busted for Taking Foreign Money from Questionable Sources
- Black Trump Supporter Demolishes Maxine Waters — “You Have Destroyed the Black Community!”
- Watch: Thug Couple Beats Restaurant Owner and Her Daughter Over ‘Cold Chicken’
- Missing 14yr-Old Girl Found Dead in Landfill, Police Need Your Help
- Delusional Pelosi Won’t Step Down — ‘I’m A Master Legislator!’