Posing with two fingers up to the camera, this is Europe’s first female suicide bomber whose head flew through a window and landed on the street when she blew herself up during the Saint-Denis siege.
Hasna Ait Boulahcen screamed, ‘help me, help me!’, before detonating her suicide vest packed full of explosives as French anti-terror police moved in on the terrorists’ hiding place.
Her head and spine flew through a window before a ferocious gun battle in Saint Denis where the mastermind of the Paris bombings, Abdelhamid Abaaoud, was killed.
Witnesses said she went to a nearby KFC restaurant to buy some food and looked ‘relaxed’ just hours before the blast.
Now MailOnline can reveal Ait Boulahcen, 26, Abaaoud’s cousin, was an ‘extrovert’ who drank alcohol and was nicknamed ‘the cowgirl’ due to her love of wearing big cowboy hats.
Neighbours at the building where the family of Ait Boulahcen live in a run-down suburb of Paris said the female suicide bomber had been there three weeks ago.
They said she had a bubbly personality, adding that she was ‘outgoing, a bit clueless’. They were shocked to see her face appear on the news.
One neighbour, Hassane, described her as a ‘Tom boy’ and said she always dressed in jeans, trainers and a black cap until around eight months ago when she started wearing a niqab.
He said: ‘She wasn’t scared of anyone. She was like a little soldier. She was very lively, very dynamic.
He said: ‘She didn’t have a niqab [headscarf] before. She was always in jeans and trainers. She was a very well-spoken girl. She was very respectful.’
The retired 62-year-old said that Hasna was always very helpful and had once carried his heavy shopping for him.
He said Hasna’s mother had been comforted by the caretaker in the building and had spent last night crying.
He added: ‘I can’t believe she’s part of this sect. When I heard it I felt sick. She was like all young girls – it was who she was hanging out with.
‘We have been tainted by these people that know nothing about Islam.’
Another said: ‘She did not look like a suicide bomber and she drank alcohol.’
Moroccan-born Ait Boulahcen’s family arrived in France in 1973 and settled in Paris, where she was born in 1989 in Clichy-la-Garenne, a suburb close to Wednesday’s gun siege.
She had been brought up in foster families and her parents had separated when she was young, they said.
Hasna’s mother, whose first name is not known, lives in a tower block in Aulnay Sous Bois, a suburb 20 minutes outside of Paris.
It is understood that although Hasna visited often, she did not live there permanently.
Friends said she remained ‘close’ to her father and would regularly visit his home in Creutzwald, Moselle.
Read more: dailymail.co.uk
- WATCH: Slew of Celebrities Ask Americans to ‘Reject’ the NRA, Conceal Carry Do to…
- Man Who Identifies as a Woman Heads to Trial for Sexually Assaulting Little Girl in Bathroom
- World’s Longest Shot Takes 10 Seconds to Wipe Out Target, an ISIS Militant
- 2,800 New Hillary Clinton Emails Recovered Off of Anthony Weiner’s Laptop
- Trump Retaliates After Democrat ‘Fabricated’ Slain Soldier Story — He Has Proof
- ICE Reveals Illegal Alien May Have Caused Devastating California Fires
- Actress Jessica Chastain: Hollywood Rallies Against Trump, But Ignores ‘Sexual Predators In Our Offices’
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- Watch: Jeff Sessions Goes Bonkers on Sen. Al Franken Over Russia Collusion
- CNN Commentator: When it Come to Criticizing NFL Players “White People Don’t Get to…”
- Joy Behar Forbids Attacks on Comedians Because ‘We’re Important People Right Now’ [WATCH]
- BREAKING: Armed and Dangerous Killer on the Run — At Least 3 Dead
- Sean Diddy Combs Tweets NFL ‘I… Have a Dream’ Message — Far From Martin Luther King Jr.’s Speech
- Savage: Dude Explains Feminism in 2017, ‘You’re a Man. Everything a Man Does is…’ [Video]
- Robert De Niro Exclaims ‘F**k you, Donald Trump’ During Charity Event — Plans to Prevent the President From…
- DEAR AMERICA: The First Moving Trucks Arrive at the White House — Are You EXCITED About This?
- Watch: Here is What the Women’s March Against Harvey Weinstein Looks Like
- ‘BLOOD WILL SPILL LIKE AN OCEAN’: Islamic State Recently Vowed to Attack a New Country that Will SHOCK You