A 101-year-old man has been pulled alive from the rubble of his house in Nepal seven days after it collapsed in a deadly earthquake, police say.
Funchu Tamang was rescued on Saturday with only minor injuries and airlifted to a district hospital, local police officer Arun Kumar Singh said.
“He was brought to the district hospital in a helicopter. His condition is stable,” Mr Singh said.
“He has injuries on his left ankle and hand. His family is with him.”
The man was found in Nuwakot district about 80 kilometres north west of Kathmandu.
Police also rescued three women from under rubble on Sunday in Sindupalchowk, one of the districts worst hit by the quake, although it was not immediately known how long they had been trapped.
One had been buried by a landslide while the other two were under the rubble of a collapsed house.
Read more: abc.net.au
- Watch: Chuck Schumer Hammered on Senate Floor for Lying About Trump Being Under Investigation
- Millions Of Gun Owners About To Be Criminals Starting July 1st
- California’s ‘Assault Weapons’ Rule Rejected
- Student Going to Jail for Registering Dead People as Democratic Voters
- Smug Thug Smirking While Widow Testifies During Murder Trial is Destroyed by Judge [Watch]
- On The 154th Anniversary Of Gettysburg, Leftists Are Promising To ‘Desecrate Graves’
- London Women Targeted for Continuous Acid Attacks
- Clinton Foundation Busted for Taking $1MIL from Qatar and ‘Forgetting’ to Tell Gov. About It
- John McCain Tight Lipped on His Foundation After Being Busted for Taking Foreign Money from Questionable Sources
- Is This How Otto Warmbier Was Put In A Comma? Leaked Footage Shows North Korean Officials Beating A Woman Senseless For…
- Dear Gun Grabbers: This Video Proves Why Homeowners Need Guns
- Justice Clarence Thomas Speaks! Finds It “Improbable” The Second Amendment Only Protects…
- Snowflake Alert! University Now Has ‘Emotional Risk’ Assessment For Student Events
- Black Trump Supporter Demolishes Maxine Waters — “You Have Destroyed the Black Community!”
- Um… Guess Why These Feminists are Naked and Screaming in the Street
- Watch: Man Yells ‘Freedom’ as He Drives Car Through 10 Commandments Monument
- Democrats Scoff: Neil Gorsuch is Just ‘Another Scalia’
- Fake Mud Jeans Now Exist for Men Who are too Afraid to Get Dirty — Guess How Much They Cost