After a landslide victory in the elections, the Prime Minister thanks the people of Israel: Netanyahu arrived at the Western Wall today, accompanied by his wife Sarah and his son Yair, and prayed for success – and thanks the many voters who elected him for a fourth term in office.
“In the holiest place for the Jewish people, I am deeply moved by the historical significance of this place, 4,000 years old, which renews its life in its historic homeland,” said Netanyahu. “I am honored by the responsibility the nation of Israel has placed on my shoulders”.
“I really appreciate the decision of the Israeli people to vote for me and my party against all odds, and against great powers. I wish to say that I will do everything I can to ensure the welfare and security of all citizens of Israel, and with God’s help, we shall succeed,” the Prime Minister concluded.
Read more: jerusalemonline.com
- CNN Reporter Claims School Shooting Survivor Colton Haab is a Liar
- Florida’s ‘Teacher of the Year’ Points the Finger at Parents for Mass Shooting Epidemic — ‘Parents, it’s time to step up!’
- Hundreds of Teachers Sign Up for Concealed Carry Class
- Thinking Past Step 1: Other Policy Changes to Improve School Security
- Gun-Control Fact Sheet: If There are Any Facts to Refute the Gun-Control Argument, It’s These
- Report: Father ‘Chained His Twin Daughters in Home, Raped Them and Fathered Their Children’
- Gun Controllers Post ‘Kill the NRA’ Billboard — Organization Behind it Will Shock You
- VIDEO: Texas High School Plans on Suspending Students Protesting Gun Rights
- Nurse Caught on Camera Laughing as WWII Vet Dies Gasping for Breath
- Busted: Chick Tries Framing Cop for Sexual Harassment, Then His Body-Cam Footage was Released
- BLUBBER BUTT MOORE: #MichaelMoore Demands America to ‘Disarm the Police’
- House Passes “Concealed Carry Reciprocity” Bill
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Still Believes ‘Macho Atmosphere’ & ‘Sexism’ is Why Hillary Clinton Lost
- The cop-killer bullet myth
- Religion Of Peacer RAPES Little Girl, Years Later She Returns … With A VENGEANCE
- At least one Tsarnaev pal, Azamat Tazhayakov, arrested today was here illegally
- Authorities Confirm: 4 Times More People Killed with a Blade Than a Rifle
- Parkland High School Student Blames Media for Politicizing the School Shooting, Instead of Focusing on Students Who Lost Their Lives