“Aside from the outrageous fact that Netanyahu is drawing much more fire for this than Mahmoud Abbas ever does for his praise for the murderers of Jews and calls to kill more, there is one central problem with the denunciations: Netanyahu was right.” Indeed.
“Benjamin Netanyahu Under Fire for Telling Truth About Mufti’s Role in Holocaust,” by Pamela Geller, Breitbart, October 22, 2015:
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is being denounced worldwide for noting that the Mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Amin al-Husseini, who lived in Berlin during World War II and recruited a Muslim SS division for Hitler, had a role in inciting the Nazis to murder six million Jews.
Aside from the outrageous fact that Netanyahu is drawing much more fire for this than Mahmoud Abbas ever does for his praise for the murderers of Jews and calls to kill more, there is one central problem with the denunciations: Netanyahu was right.
Netanyahu told the Zionist Congress last Tuesday that “Hitler didn’t want to exterminate the Jews at the time, he wanted to expel the Jews.” That is quite right: the Nazis originally pursued a policy of exiling Jews to Eastern Europe, and even to Palestine – until the Mufti protested that they must not be sent there. Netanyahu quoted Hitler asking the Mufti, “So what should I do with them?” The Mufti responded, according to Netanyahu, “Burn them.”
The condemnations have been way over the top, as you might expect, with the most egregious one coming from Moshe Zimmermann, a professor at Hebrew University: “With this, Netanyahu joins a long line of people that we would call Holocaust deniers.”
Netanyahu is now a Holocaust denier because he noted the Mufti of Jerusalem’s role in the Holocaust? Moshe Zimmermann may teach at Hebrew University, but clearly he can’t think straight.
Netanyahu was right, and it is good to see that he is not backing down. He called the criticism of his remarks “absurd,” which it is: Netanyanhu’s remarks mirror my ads highlighting the role of the Muslim world during the Holocaust, and Netanyahu is experiencing the same blowback from Islamic supremacists and Islamic apologists that I got.
Daniel Pipes, the premier front man for the failed idea that we should place all our hope in “moderate Islam,” claimed that our ad campaign in Philadelphia calling attention to the Mufti’s relationship with Hitler was a failure. He took issue with our factual assertions, claiming that the Mufti’s meeting with Hitler was a “one-time, opportunistic consultation.” Really? Tell that to the 400,000 Jewish women and children Husseini sent to their deaths at Nazi concentration camps. Tell that to the victims of the Muslim armies in Bosnia that Husseini raised for Hitler.
Mufti al-Husseini lived in Berlin from 1941-1945 on Hitler’s dime and made weekly radio addresses from Berlin to the Axis power nations and the Muslim world. In one, he screamed: “Arabs, rise and fight as one for your sacred rights. Kill the Jews wherever you find them. This pleases Allah, history and religion. This saves your honor, Allah is with you.”
Read more: jihadwatch.org
- A Furious Mike Pence Takes on McCain After Senator Saved Obamacare [WATCH]
- Obama’s Deputy Chief of Staff Reveals Michelle Was the Real Boss and if She Got Mad, Oh Boy…
- Crocodile ‘Whisperer’ Claimed the Creatures Wouldn’t Harm Him, Then He Went for a Swim
- WATCH: Trump Calls Kaepernick a ‘Son of a B****’ for Protesting National Anthem
- Kimg Jong-un Replies to Trump: Plans to “Tame” the President with “Fire”
- Japan Prepares for Mass Evacuation as Kim Jong-un Becomes More Unhinged
- Seattle Seahawks Player Claims Cops ‘Racially Profiled’ Him — Cops Respond With All the Details He Omitted
- WATCH: US Open Champion Sloane Stephens When Asked if She has New ‘Hunger’ to Win More Games Gives Hilarious Answer — Endorses Capitalism
- DANG: Black Trump Girls are Bullied by MSNBC and Their Comeback is HILARIOUS [Video]
- Savage: Dude Explains Feminism in 2017, ‘You’re a Man. Everything a Man Does is…’ [Video]
- Not So Sharp: Masked Robbers Attempt to Hold Up Bar Filled With Policemen
- Artist Projects 3 Messages on Trump Hotel: “The President of the United States is a Known Racist and Nazi Sympathizer”
- DOJ Will Not Investigate IRS for Targeting Conservative Groups
- ‘WHY DOVES CRY’: Madonna’s Underwhelming Tribute Performance for PRINCE has the Internet EXPLODING [VIDEO]
- Millennial Chick Mocks Hillary, Writing Book on ‘How To Pretend Like You’re a Winner, When You’re Actually…’ [WATCH]
- The Lawyers Whom Allegedly Deleted Hillary’s E-mails are About to be…
- Watch: Hipsters Believe America Should Model Economy Like Venezuela’s to Have Income Equality
- This EPIC Meme DESTROYS Colin Kaepernick’s REFUSAL to Stand for the National Anthem