“Aside from the outrageous fact that Netanyahu is drawing much more fire for this than Mahmoud Abbas ever does for his praise for the murderers of Jews and calls to kill more, there is one central problem with the denunciations: Netanyahu was right.” Indeed.
“Benjamin Netanyahu Under Fire for Telling Truth About Mufti’s Role in Holocaust,” by Pamela Geller, Breitbart, October 22, 2015:
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is being denounced worldwide for noting that the Mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Amin al-Husseini, who lived in Berlin during World War II and recruited a Muslim SS division for Hitler, had a role in inciting the Nazis to murder six million Jews.
Aside from the outrageous fact that Netanyahu is drawing much more fire for this than Mahmoud Abbas ever does for his praise for the murderers of Jews and calls to kill more, there is one central problem with the denunciations: Netanyahu was right.
Netanyahu told the Zionist Congress last Tuesday that “Hitler didn’t want to exterminate the Jews at the time, he wanted to expel the Jews.” That is quite right: the Nazis originally pursued a policy of exiling Jews to Eastern Europe, and even to Palestine – until the Mufti protested that they must not be sent there. Netanyahu quoted Hitler asking the Mufti, “So what should I do with them?” The Mufti responded, according to Netanyahu, “Burn them.”
The condemnations have been way over the top, as you might expect, with the most egregious one coming from Moshe Zimmermann, a professor at Hebrew University: “With this, Netanyahu joins a long line of people that we would call Holocaust deniers.”
Netanyahu is now a Holocaust denier because he noted the Mufti of Jerusalem’s role in the Holocaust? Moshe Zimmermann may teach at Hebrew University, but clearly he can’t think straight.
Netanyahu was right, and it is good to see that he is not backing down. He called the criticism of his remarks “absurd,” which it is: Netanyanhu’s remarks mirror my ads highlighting the role of the Muslim world during the Holocaust, and Netanyahu is experiencing the same blowback from Islamic supremacists and Islamic apologists that I got.
Daniel Pipes, the premier front man for the failed idea that we should place all our hope in “moderate Islam,” claimed that our ad campaign in Philadelphia calling attention to the Mufti’s relationship with Hitler was a failure. He took issue with our factual assertions, claiming that the Mufti’s meeting with Hitler was a “one-time, opportunistic consultation.” Really? Tell that to the 400,000 Jewish women and children Husseini sent to their deaths at Nazi concentration camps. Tell that to the victims of the Muslim armies in Bosnia that Husseini raised for Hitler.
Mufti al-Husseini lived in Berlin from 1941-1945 on Hitler’s dime and made weekly radio addresses from Berlin to the Axis power nations and the Muslim world. In one, he screamed: “Arabs, rise and fight as one for your sacred rights. Kill the Jews wherever you find them. This pleases Allah, history and religion. This saves your honor, Allah is with you.”
Read more: jihadwatch.org
- Missing 14yr-Old Girl Found Dead in Landfill, Police Need Your Help
- Hillary Clinton: Republicans are the ‘Death Party’
- Video: Muslim Man Attacks Woman In Broad Daylight Because She Was Wearing…
- Delusional Pelosi Won’t Step Down — ‘I’m A Master Legislator!’
- Bill Nye Writer Willing To Accept Deaths of “Old Ass Conservative White Men” If It Leads To Gun Control
- Socialist Bernie Sanders & Wife Under Bank Fraud Investigation by the FBI
- Stevie Wonder Exposes Hypocrisy of Black Lives Matter in Awesome Speech!
- Democrat on Scalise Shooting: ‘I’m F**king Glad He Got Shot’ [AUDIO]
- World’s Longest Shot Takes 10 Seconds to Wipe Out Target, an ISIS Militant
- Watch: Fed Up Drivers vs. Liberal Ding-Bats Blocking Traffic
- Is Obama At Fault For Otto Warmbier’s Death? Victim’s Father Sheds Some Light On The Former President
- CNN Retracts Their Fake Russia/Trump News — Instantly Trolled [LOL]
- Clinton Foundation Busted for Taking $1MIL from Qatar and ‘Forgetting’ to Tell Gov. About It
- Insane! Sex Offender Rapes Neighbor’s 7yr-Old Daughter Weeks After Being Released from Prison
- Van Halen Icon Sammy Hagar Bashes Trump Haters, ‘Give Him a Chance’
- 16-Month-Old Killed After Thug Father Viciously…
- Question: Should Lawmakers Investigate James Comey and Robert Mueller?
- White House Hosts Ramadan Dinner, Trump was a No Show