Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu went “On the Record” tonight, criticizing Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas and the “hypocrisy” from the United Nations toward his country.
Netanyahu called out Abbas for failing to condemn yesterday’s brutal murders of a Jewish settler couple as they drove in the West Bank. The young mother and father were shot to death in front of their four children, including a four-month-old.
Secretary of State John Kerry issued an immediate, strong condemnation of the attack.
One day after his powerful speech at the U.N., Netanyahu said that Israel stands with the U.S. in grief over the murders, along with the mass shooting in Oregon.
Netanyahu said officials in Abbas’ Fatah party even praised the murders by suspected Palestinian gunmen.
“How can you move forward to peace if you don’t fight terror, if you don’t renounce terror?” he asked, adding if Abbas won’t fight terrorists, Israel will.
Read more: Fox News Insider
- Megyn Kelly Off the Air After Attacking Jane Fonda
- Report: California Just Made it Legal for Illegal Immigrants to Vote
- Report: NFL Refuses to Air Pro-Veteran Ad During Super Bowl Asking Fans to Stand
- Pedophile Imprisoned for Sexually Abusing Young Boy is Found Dead in Jail
- Watch: CNN Does Its Job and Corrects Fake News Democrats
- Newsweek: ‘Hillary Clinton could still become president if Russia probe finds conspiracy evidence’
- Victory: Democrats Give in to GOP, Abandon the “Schumer Shutdown”
- ICE to Crack Down on California the Sanctuary State
- WHAT WOULD JESUS CARRY? Packing in Church
- Alert: High School Shooting, One Dead and Multiple Wounded
- Dear Idiot NYT Writer: Here are THREE Provable Instances of Americans Protecting Their Liberty with Guns
- James Carville Says 80% Of Democrats Are Politically Clueless
- MSNBC Anchor Joy Reid Claims Media Favorability for Republicans is Only Reason Democrats Look Bad — Yup
- Man Teases Bear With Food — Biggest Mistake of His Life
- NFL Star, Benjamin Watson, Delivers BRUTAL Truth Bombs About Blacks & Abortion
- ‘FCK DA POLICE’: #Ferguson Shooter’s Thug Life Proudly Displayed on Social Media