The clip was uploaded to YouTube just minutes ago by an unknown jihadi group who boasted of destroying a helicopter of the “infidel axis”.
It comes amid reports that Syrian rebels shot down a Russian chopper coming to the aid of two pilots shot down by the Turkish military today.
The pair, both believed to be dead, were accused of repeatedly violating Turkish airspace and were blasted out of the sky this morning.
While both of them are believed to have escaped the blast, rebel groups in Syria claim to have retrieved the corpses of both men.
Read more: DailyStar.co.uk
- White House Hosts Ramadan Dinner, Trump was a No Show
- Bill Nye Writer Willing To Accept Deaths of “Old Ass Conservative White Men” If It Leads To Gun Control
- Missing 14yr-Old Girl Found Dead in Landfill, Police Need Your Help
- Socialist Bernie Sanders & Wife Under Bank Fraud Investigation by the FBI
- Delusional Pelosi Won’t Step Down — ‘I’m A Master Legislator!’
- Video: Muslim Man Attacks Woman In Broad Daylight Because She Was Wearing…
- Question: Should Lawmakers Investigate James Comey and Robert Mueller?
- 16-Month-Old Killed After Thug Father Viciously…
- Obama Judge Releases MS-13 Gang Member On The Biases Of…
- Watch: Thug Couple Beats Restaurant Owner and Her Daughter Over ‘Cold Chicken’
- Stevie Wonder Exposes Hypocrisy of Black Lives Matter in Awesome Speech!
- CNN Retracts Their Fake Russia/Trump News — Instantly Trolled [LOL]
- Hillary Clinton: Republicans are the ‘Death Party’
- Watch: Fed Up Drivers vs. Liberal Ding-Bats Blocking Traffic
- Trump Plummets ‘Refugee’ Resettlement Numbers — Destroys Obama’s Goals
- World’s Longest Shot Takes 10 Seconds to Wipe Out Target, an ISIS Militant
- Watch: One Person’s Fit of Road Rage Backfires, Cause Insane Chain Reaction
- JARED THE PORN GUY: Subway Spokesman Allegedly Ran Porn Out of His College Dorm