Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders is well ahead of rival Hillary Clinton in a new CNN/WMUR tracking poll released Sunday that showed a slightly tighter race.
Sanders takes 58 percent of support among likely Democratic primary voters, compared with Clinton’s 35 percent.
Sanders dropped 3 percentage points from a similar tracking poll last week, while Clinton increased by 4 percent.
Read more: The Hill
- Policewoman Shoots Down 4 Jihadis by Herself — Video Footage Revealed
- Chick Lectures Crowd of White Women: ‘I Believe White People Are Born Into Not Being Human’ [Video]
- NBA Star Charles Barkley Disses Confederate Statue Obsession — Tells Black Community to Focus on These 3 Things Instead
- Arizona Court Rules Guns are Loaded, Even When Empty…
- Artist Projects 3 Messages on Trump Hotel: “The President of the United States is a Known Racist and Nazi Sympathizer”
- ALERT: Wasserman Schultz’ ex-IT Aide Now Faces 4-count Indictment
- Apparently Saint and Little Native American Boy Statue is White Supremacy…
- If Trump is Responsible for Death at Charlottesville, Then Isn’t Obama Responsible for these 5 Murders?
- Sharia Law Is Coming To A Neighborhood Near You
- Democrat Steve Cohen is Introducing Impeachment Articles for President Trump Over Charlottesville
- Watch: President Trump Issues New Threat to North Korea, ‘Things Will Happen to Them Like They Never Thought Possible’
- 9yr-Old Girl Has Some Mad Crazy Handgun Skills [Video]
- EDEN: A True Story of Sex Slavery in Nevada
- Watch: Protesters Destroy Confederate Monument in North Carolina to ‘Smash White Supremacy’
- Savage: Dude Explains Feminism in 2017, ‘You’re a Man. Everything a Man Does is…’ [Video]
- Missouri Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal: ‘I Hope Trump Is Assassinated!’
- CBS Discovers the Brutal Reality of Gun Laws During Interview
- Trump to North Korea: You “will be met with fire, fury and frankly power, the likes of which the world has never seen before.”