Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders is well ahead of rival Hillary Clinton in a new CNN/WMUR tracking poll released Sunday that showed a slightly tighter race.
Sanders takes 58 percent of support among likely Democratic primary voters, compared with Clinton’s 35 percent.
Sanders dropped 3 percentage points from a similar tracking poll last week, while Clinton increased by 4 percent.
Read more: The Hill
- One Student SUSPENDED for Not Walking Out During Anti-Gun Protest
- Conservative Activists Detained by Airport Police in UK — Preventing Them from Inciting “Hatred”
- WINNING! California FORCED to Return 500+ Guns to Dealer After Seizing Them For…
- WATCH: Tennessee Students Start Fighting, Tear Down American Flag During Anti-Gun ‘Walkout’ Protest
- Media Bias and Anti-NRA Protests Causes Massive Spike in NRA Membership
- Hell and Back: 3 Sex Slave Girls Share Gratitude for Being Freed
- ‘GET OFF OUR LAND’: Navajo Tribe Chases John McCain Off their Reservation Because of This…
- Here Are the Students Not Walking Out of School for Gun-Control
- Hung Out to Dry: Duck Dynasty Family Says Phil Was Set Up
- Young Woman Attacked and Stabbed — Turns the Table on Her Attacker and Gets His Knife
- GA Lieutenant Governor is Planning to cut Tax Benefits for Delta if They Don’t Reverse NRA Decision
- California Appoints Illegal Alien to Office
- REPORT: Facebook’s Algorithm Change Boosting Liberals, Silencing Conservatives
- Megyn Kelly Off the Air After Attacking Jane Fonda
- JOHN PODESTA: The Man Whose Emails Damaged Hillary’s Campaign Says There is Something ‘Deeply Broken’ With the FBI
- REPORT: Trump Hating FBI Agent Peter Strzok Ignored Evidence of Hillary Clinton’s Secret Server Being Hacked
- CALLING BS ON… Left Wing Gun-Control Memes
- BREAKING: 16 Terrorists Arrested at Police Raid — but Paris Jihadist is…