Two Democratic New York lawmakers say an undeveloped state park named after Donald Trump should be rechristened because of what they say are discriminatory proposals from the Republican presidential candidate.
State Sen. Daniel Squadron and Assemblyman Charles Lavine say they’ll push legislation to rename Donald J. Trump State Park. They also want signs at the site in Westchester and Putnam counties removed.
The move comes after Trump proposed banning Muslim immigrants from the U.S.
Read more: Breitbart
- Santa Fe School Shooter Killed High School Crush During Attack
- Professor Who Called Trump’s Win ‘an Act of Terrorism’ Will Receive This as a Reward
- WINNING! California FORCED to Return 500+ Guns to Dealer After Seizing Them For…
- BREAKING: FBI, DOJ Broke Law in Clinton Email Probe — Inspector General Declares
- VETPAW: Anti-Poaching Unit Shut-Down because this Woman Said…
- Barbara Bush Hating Professor: ‘Why I Can’t Stand White Belly Dancers’
- Pelosi Kicks Off Campaign Season With Perfect Gift to GOP [WATCH]
- WATCH: Former Police Officer Shocked to See What His Son’s School Replaced the American Flag With
- How Trump is Helping Women Break More Glass Ceilings than Hillary Ever Did