Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, once a leading candidate in the Republican presidential race, will announce Monday that he is suspending his campaign, Fox News confirms.
The decision marks a swift reversal in fortunes for Walker, who over the summer was seen as the candidate to beat in the key state of Iowa. But the governor who forged a national reputation on his record battling union power in his home state saw his position slide in recent months.
Walker was plagued by a series of missteps, and was seen as performing poorly in the two primary debates, generally struggling to stand out amid a crowded and boisterous 2016 field.
Read more: Fox News
- Pedophile Imprisoned for Sexually Abusing Young Boy is Found Dead in Jail
- Trump Rioters During Inauguration Day Find Out What “Justice” Means
- LOL: Trump Thanks Democrats for Shutting Down the Government on His One Year Presidential Anniversary
- Oakland Mayor Vows to Go to Jail to Protect Sanctuary City
- Watch: Two Chicks are Boarding a Sailboat to Fight Poaching, Totally Bad*ss
- Hijab-Wearing Woman Becomes New Hair Model for L’Oreal. We Aren’t Joking. [Watch]
- Tragic: Young Boy Attempting to Save Paralyzed Father from Fire Dies
- Report: DHS to File Criminal Charges Against Sanctuary City Politicians
- Pope Francis Claims Migrants’ Rights Overrule Importance of National Security
- Watch: Security Footage Captures Dramatic Shoot-Out Between Cops and Armed Robbers
- New Details: Thirteen Children Living in ‘House of Horrors’ Were Only Allowed to Shower Twice a Year, Among Other Cruel Treatment
- REVEALED: Secret Tape of Woman Being Bribed to Accuse Trump of Sexual Harassment
- College Pays Professors Huge Settlement After ‘Ban of White People’ on Campus Threatened Their Lives [Video]
- ALERT: House Voted on Impeachment of Trump, Results Were Staggering
- House Passes “Concealed Carry Reciprocity” Bill
- Psychologist Answers Journalist’s Question ‘Why should your right to freedom of speech trump a trans person’s right not to be offended?’ — Leaves Her Speechless [Watch]
- Newsweek: ‘Hillary Clinton could still become president if Russia probe finds conspiracy evidence’
- PRINCE CLAIMS: Saudi Arabia Has FUNDED Hillary Clinton Campaign from Beginning