Monday on NBC’s “Today,” Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump took aim at Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton for her claim that Trump was a recruiting tool for ISIS.
According to Trump, comparing his prior statements about celebrations by Muslims in the United States after the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks to Clinton’s rhetoric from Saturday was not a fair comparison because Trump argued what he said was factual, while what Clinton said was not factual.
“Well first of all, there is proof because many people saw that happen, Matt, as you know,” Trump said. “It was written about in The Washington Post and numerous other places. I’ve been totally exonerated from that. I’ve had headlines exonerating me saying ‘Trump was right.’ I can send you a Breitbart story. I can send you other stories.”
Read more: Breitbart
- For Those of You Who Thought Trump Bankrupted the Secret Service, Here is the Real Story…
- BLM Activist Makes List of Requests for White People: ‘give up the home you own to a black or brown family.’
- Armed Intruder Breaks into Family’s Apartment, Tries Raping Daughter — Enter the Pissed Off Father…
- Policewoman Shoots Down 4 Jihadis by Herself — Video Footage Revealed
- REPORT: Debbie Wasserman Schultz’ IT Aide May Have Sold State Secrets to Russia, Pakistan
- Watch: Hipsters Believe America Should Model Economy Like Venezuela’s to Have Income Equality
- Pope Francis Claims Migrants’ Rights Overrule Importance of National Security
- Arizona Court Rules Guns are Loaded, Even When Empty…
- Apparently Saint and Little Native American Boy Statue is White Supremacy…
- Democrat Steve Cohen is Introducing Impeachment Articles for President Trump Over Charlottesville
- #BlackLivesMatter Are Planning ‘DAY OF RAGE’ in 37 Cities–Is Yours On The List?
- Charlottesville Police Chief Says Everyone was Guilty of Violence: ‘Mutually Combating Individuals In The Crowd’
- Question: Should Lawmakers Investigate James Comey and Robert Mueller?
- Veteran Faces MAJOR Prison Sentence Over Bullsh*t Liberal Policy
- On The 154th Anniversary Of Gettysburg, Leftists Are Promising To ‘Desecrate Graves’
- ALERT: Wasserman Schultz’ ex-IT Aide Now Faces 4-count Indictment
- Sharia Law Is Coming To A Neighborhood Near You
- Gator Bites Man While Bathing in Pond: “It ate his toes off.”