Twilight actress Kristen Stewart has found new love – with her personal assistant Alicia Cargile.
The star’s mum Jules Stewart has given her blessing to the relationship, which comes two years after Kristen, 25, split from long-term love Robert Pattinson, 29.
Jules, 55, told the Sunday Mirror she has met Alicia and that the couple are very happy together.
She added: “What’s not to be accepting about her now having a girlfriend? She’s happy.
“She’s my daughter, I’m just her mom so she knows I would accept her choices.
“I’ve met Kristen’s new girlfriend, I like her. What’s not to accept? She’s a lovely girl.”
Jules, who also has a Hollywood career as a script supervisor, added: “I feel like people need to be free to love whoever they want. I accept my daughter loves women and men. It’s OK to be who you are in my world. We all choose our friends so we should be free to choose our lovers.
“People are good to do whatever they like as long as they’re not hurting people or breaking the law.
“I have gay friends, family members, I’m accepting of people, we are all free to choose who we want to love.”
Martial arts nut Kristen’s relationship with Twilight co-star R-Patz ended after she was seen kissing married Rupert Sanders, 44, who directed her in Snow White and the Huntsman.
Since then she has kept her love life under wraps.
Meanwhile Pattinson is now said to be engaged to singer FKA twigs, 27 – and it was claimed this week he
will even invite Kristen to his wedding.
Jules said of Kristen’s new love: “They were a great couple, but she’s 25 years old and I’d like to see her have a lot more life experience before she chooses someone to settle down with.
“I’m very sad that Kristen and Robert didn’t have a chance to be alone together, they had to have the whole world with them and all the public stuff ruined everything, life became overwhelming.
“But Kristen has learnt to handle her emotions and deal with her problems through the martial arts.”
Kristen has previously talked of her increasingly close relationship with Alicia as speculation grew.
Asked about it by US chat show host Conan O’Brien in April, she said: “There’s so much isolation and protection that has to happen. So then you end up, kind of like, hiring a buddy, a confidante, like, somebody to organise your schedule, but in addition to that, like kind of like, live with you essentially.
“So yeah, it’s definitely more complicated than, ‘Go buy me tampons because I’m embarrassed to do it myself’.”
Read more: mirror.co.uk
- Report: Charlottesville’s Neo-Nazi Organizer Was Former Occupy Activist, Supported Obama
- All the Details Behind Car Attack in Charlottesville are Released, Man Behind Wheel Was… [UPDATE]
- Black Hawk Helicopter Downed, 5 Crew Members on Board
- If Trump is Responsible for Death at Charlottesville, Then Isn’t Obama Responsible for these 5 Murders?
- Sharia Law Is Coming To A Neighborhood Near You
- CBS Discovers the Brutal Reality of Gun Laws During Interview
- Baltimore Removes All Confederate Statues in Middle of Night
- NO LOVE FOR TRUMP: Glenn Beck Calls Trump’s Wife a Lesbian Porn Star in Facebook Rant
- Mistakes First Time Buyers Make When Buying A Gun And How To Avoid Them
- Report: Forensic Experts say DNC was Never Hacked by Russia, An Insider Did the Job
- Congress Demands Trump Fire his ‘White Supremacist’ Advisers
- Michigan Forces Grandparents to Choose Between Their Guns and Grandchild…
- Savage: Dude Explains Feminism in 2017, ‘You’re a Man. Everything a Man Does is…’ [Video]
- ASHLEY MADISON FOUNDER: Emails Reveal His Wife Might Want to Divorce Him…
- Charlottesville Police Chief Says Everyone was Guilty of Violence: ‘Mutually Combating Individuals In The Crowd’
- 5 Legal Stupidities on the 9th Circuit Court Keeping it’s Ruling Against Trump’s Travel Ban
- Trump to North Korea: You “will be met with fire, fury and frankly power, the likes of which the world has never seen before.”
- Building the World’s Smallest 10mm Pistol