“I want to encourage citizens of Ulster County who are licensed to carry a firearm to PLEASE DO SO”
A sheriff in Ulster County New York on Thursday urged licensed citizens to carry a firearm following the San Bernardino shooting attack.
“In light of recent events that have occurred in the United States and around the world I want to encourage citizens of Ulster County who are licensed to carry a firearm to PLEASE DO SO,” Sheriff Paul J. Van Blarcum wrote in a Facebook post on the Ulster County Sheriff’s official account.
Read more: Time
- Her Orders were to Take Down Flight 93 on 9/11, But Lt. Heather “Lucky” Penney Was Flying an Unarmed F-16
- WATCH: Bernie Sanders FREAKS When His Gun Policy is Exposed by Chuck Todd
- CAUGHT: Trump Sniffs Out Biggest Iranian Spy in White House
- Vegas Police Arrest Student Issuing School Death Threats On Instagram — Unlike Broward County
- Trump’s Sexual Harassment Accusers Sit Down With Megyn Kelly
- Boy Scouts Given a New ‘Politically Correct’ Name
- SECOND AMENDMENT WIN: Application of Gun Control Act Shot Down by Federal Appellate Court
- EX-CONVICT: Has a Few Choice Words for Cop Haters and It’s EPIC
- Victory: Democrats Give in to GOP, Abandon the “Schumer Shutdown”
- Professor Who Called Trump’s Win ‘an Act of Terrorism’ Will Receive This as a Reward
- Formerly Known Boy Scouts Loses Over 400,000 Members
- When Scopes are a Bad Idea?
- UN Military Vehicles Roaming This American State–Is Obama Fulfilling His Promise of a Global Police Force?