During CNN’s town hall for President Obama to discuss his executive orders on gun control, there will be one guest that knows the horrors of gun violence all too well, but remains adamantly supportive of the 2nd Amendment.
Taya Kyle, the wife of former Navy SEAL and “American Sniper” Chris Kyle, will be in the audience, she revealed in an op-ed for CNN on Thursday. Voicing her concerns about gun violence and executive overreach on the 2nd Amendment, Kyle wrote:
“I am sharing my thoughts with you because I feel I can relate to people on both sides of the issue of gun control.”
Kyle’s husband, the most prolific sniper in United States military history, was murdered at a gun range in Texas after retiring from the Navy.
Read more: IJReview
- GROSS: He/She Artist Collects 200 Gallons of Urine to Protest Trump — Demonstrates How [VIDEO]
- After Democrat Attacks Trump, Soldier’s Widow Releases Audio of Phone Call [WATCH]
- UNLEASHED: Jimmy Carter Goes After Hillary, Obama & Russia Scandal — Says Trump is…
- National Park Service to Give Big Money for Black Panther Monument, Even Though Organization Killed NPS Officer
- POLL: Does President Trump Need to Apologize to Gold Star Widow Myeshia Johnson?
- Meet the Liberal Behind $10 MILLION Impeachment Plan Against Trump
- When You’re Trying to Riot and Your Mom Shows Up [WATCH]
- NBC Gun “Expert” Caught LYING — Was This An Intentional Move To Push Gun Control?
- HuffPo Writer Claims Trump Needs to be EXECUTED Because Impeachment is No Longer Enough
- Watch: Chuck Schumer Hammered on Senate Floor for Lying About Trump Being Under Investigation
- Dude Waves Communist Flag at Trump Rally — Watch What Happens to Him Next
- Savage: Dude Explains Feminism in 2017, ‘You’re a Man. Everything a Man Does is…’ [Video]
- Colin Kaepernick Claims All 32 NFL Teams are ‘Conspiring Against Him’ — Files Grievance
- WATCH: ‘Palestinian Steve Irwin’ Takes on Giant Snake in Hilarious Video
- Disturbing: Grieving Husband Finds Nurse ‘Maintaining Relations’ with His Wife’s Corpse