During CNN’s town hall for President Obama to discuss his executive orders on gun control, there will be one guest that knows the horrors of gun violence all too well, but remains adamantly supportive of the 2nd Amendment.
Taya Kyle, the wife of former Navy SEAL and “American Sniper” Chris Kyle, will be in the audience, she revealed in an op-ed for CNN on Thursday. Voicing her concerns about gun violence and executive overreach on the 2nd Amendment, Kyle wrote:
“I am sharing my thoughts with you because I feel I can relate to people on both sides of the issue of gun control.”
Kyle’s husband, the most prolific sniper in United States military history, was murdered at a gun range in Texas after retiring from the Navy.
Read more: IJReview
- World’s Longest Shot Takes 10 Seconds to Wipe Out Target, an ISIS Militant
- Missing 14yr-Old Girl Found Dead in Landfill, Police Need Your Help
- Democrat on Scalise Shooting: ‘I’m F**king Glad He Got Shot’ [AUDIO]
- Die-In Protesters Against Trump’s Healthcare Bill Get Rude Awakening by Motorcyclist [WATCH]
- ALERT: US Official Arrested For Giving Chinese Agent Top-Secret…
- MSNBC Host Suggests Scalise DESERVED To Be Shot — The Reason Why Will Have You FUMING!
- Insane! Sex Offender Rapes Neighbor’s 7yr-Old Daughter Weeks After Being Released from Prison
- Protesters Interrupt Trump During Time For Prayer — The President’s Reaction Is Priceless
- Delusional Pelosi Won’t Step Down — ‘I’m A Master Legislator!’
- Dude Starts Freaking When Chick Places Snake on His Lap in Most Hilarious Video
- WATCH: Why Poor People Shouldn’t Run the Economy
- What Really Killed Otto Warmbier
- National Security Council Unable to Release Susan Rice Documents Because They’re in Obama’s…
- Why We Carry: Man Punches Girl 39 Times in Empty Parking Lot After ‘Laying in Wait’ [WATCH]
- Clinton Foundation Busted for Taking $1MIL from Qatar and ‘Forgetting’ to Tell Gov. About It
- Watch: One Person’s Fit of Road Rage Backfires, Cause Insane Chain Reaction
- Professor Publishes ‘#LetThemF*ckingDie’ Article About White People, Now Playing The Victim…
- Fake Mud Jeans Now Exist for Men Who are too Afraid to Get Dirty — Guess How Much They Cost