During CNN’s town hall for President Obama to discuss his executive orders on gun control, there will be one guest that knows the horrors of gun violence all too well, but remains adamantly supportive of the 2nd Amendment.
Taya Kyle, the wife of former Navy SEAL and “American Sniper” Chris Kyle, will be in the audience, she revealed in an op-ed for CNN on Thursday. Voicing her concerns about gun violence and executive overreach on the 2nd Amendment, Kyle wrote:
“I am sharing my thoughts with you because I feel I can relate to people on both sides of the issue of gun control.”
Kyle’s husband, the most prolific sniper in United States military history, was murdered at a gun range in Texas after retiring from the Navy.
Read more: IJReview
- WATCH: Bernie Sanders FREAKS When His Gun Policy is Exposed by Chuck Todd
- 2 Men Guilty of Gang Raping 13-Year-Old Girl Sentenced to Probation
- WATCH: Sarah Sanders Hammers the Media for Criticizing Trump’s MS-13 ‘Animals’ Comment
- Santa Fe School Shooter Killed High School Crush During Attack
- WATCH: Liberal Politician Wants to Make it Illegal to Manufacture Semi-Automatic Rifles, ‘Get Them Out Of Our Communities’
- FBI HITS MOTHER-LOAD: Found 650,000 Clinton Emails On Weiner’s Computer — Warrant Obtained
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Quit Acting to ‘Save Our Democracy’ from Donald Trump
- Media Bias and Anti-NRA Protests Causes Massive Spike in NRA Membership
- When Scopes are a Bad Idea?