President Obama on Tuesday predicted a Democrat would keep control of the White House next fall.
“I am anticipating a Democrat succeeding me. I am confident in the wisdom of the American people on that front,” Obama said during a press conference from Paris, where he has been attending negotiations on an international climate deal.
Obama is expected to campaign for the Democratic presidential nominee, widely expected to be former secretary of State Hillary Clinton, in 2016.
Many of Obama’s top policy priorities, including his landmark healthcare law and a global climate change agreement, could hinge on whether a Republican or Democrat succeeds him.
Read more: The Hill
- White House Hosts Ramadan Dinner, Trump was a No Show
- Is This How Otto Warmbier Was Put In A Comma? Leaked Footage Shows North Korean Officials Beating A Woman Senseless For…
- Socialist Bernie Sanders & Wife Under Bank Fraud Investigation by the FBI
- Video: Muslim Man Attacks Woman In Broad Daylight Because She Was Wearing…
- Obama Judge Releases MS-13 Gang Member On The Biases Of…
- CNN Retracts Their Fake Russia/Trump News — Instantly Trolled [LOL]
- 16-Month-Old Killed After Thug Father Viciously…
- Watch: Chuck Schumer Hammered on Senate Floor for Lying About Trump Being Under Investigation
- Question: Should Lawmakers Investigate James Comey and Robert Mueller?
- Stevie Wonder Exposes Hypocrisy of Black Lives Matter in Awesome Speech!
- Bill Nye Writer Willing To Accept Deaths of “Old Ass Conservative White Men” If It Leads To Gun Control
- Trump’s Travel Ban Reinstated by Supreme Court
- Watch: One Person’s Fit of Road Rage Backfires, Cause Insane Chain Reaction
- Watch: Fed Up Drivers vs. Liberal Ding-Bats Blocking Traffic
- Democrat on Scalise Shooting: ‘I’m F**king Glad He Got Shot’ [AUDIO]
- Watch: Thug Couple Beats Restaurant Owner and Her Daughter Over ‘Cold Chicken’
- WaPo Publishes Fact-less Story Thomas Jefferson ‘Celebrated Ramadan’
- North Korea Claims They’re the ‘Victim’ in Otto Warmbier’s Death