President Obama says that Republican front-runner Donald Trump is not equipped to deal with the challenges of being president.
“I think that he is not somebody who even within the Republican Party can be considered as equipped to deal with the problems of this office, but look, we live in a democracy,” President Obama said in an interview Monday with WMUR, an ABC affiliate in New Hampshire.
If Trump does become the Republican nominee, Obama said he’s confident that the Democratic nominee will win in a general election match-up.
“If in fact the Republicans nominate Mr. Trump, then it’s going to be an interesting fall season,” he said. “I’m confident that ultimately the Democrat in that circumstance will win.”
- REPORT: Hillary Got ‘PHYSICALLY VIOLENT’ After Losing–ATTACKED Staff and Had to be ‘Restrained’
- Informant on Clinton, Russia Uranium Deal has been Identified
- Skinny Dipping Biden: Female Secret Service Agents Hate Being Assigned to Biden, But Hillary is Worse
- 9yr-Old Girl Has Some Mad Crazy Handgun Skills [Video]
- Self-Defense When Bugging Out: 7 Tips to Keep In Mind
- VIDEO: Hillary Cries Hysterically After Losing–Blames Comey & Obama
- WATCH: Drake Defends Female Fans After Man Gropes Them During Concert
- Bill Clinton Finally Being Targeted for His Sexual Abuse to Women [WATCH]
- A TASTE OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE: Syrian Rebels Release a Video of Them Shooting Islamic State Militants
- Senator Al Fraken Caught Sexually Harassing a Model
- New Muslim Barbie Comes Dressed in Hijab and Hatred Towards President Trump
- Gun Yoga, Is It a Real Thing? [WATCH]
- THE KILL LIST: Islamic State has Released List of American Cities They Plan on Attacking
- TERRIFYING: Family Trapped in Their Vehicle as LIONS Fight Over Carcass Under the WHEEL
- Texas Shooting: Two Heroes Who Chased Down Shooter Reveal What Happened
- Savage: Dude Explains Feminism in 2017, ‘You’re a Man. Everything a Man Does is…’ [Video]
- WATCH: Judge Jeanine Rips Apart Michael Moore
- Father With a Gun: Daughter Saved by Her Dad After Gang Tries to…