Lunatic liberals have made a Marine Corps base in Hawaii their latest target… and the reason why will make your blood boil!
A nonprofit civil rights organization is demanding a Hawaii Marine Corps base to take down a religious themed sign and move it to the base’s chapel.
The sign- which says “God bless the military, their families and the civilians who work with them” – was established on the base in response to the 9/11 terrorist attacks.
“This sign is a brazen violation of the No Establishment clause of the Constitution, as it sends the clear message that your installation gives preference to those who hold religious beliefs over those who do not, and those who prefer a monotheistic, intervening god over other deities or theologies,” Blake A. Page wrote in a letter to MCB Hawaii commanding officer Col. Sean C. Killeen.
Page is the special assistant to MRFF president, Mikey Weinstein.
Read more: qpolitical.com
- NO LOVE FOR TRUMP: Glenn Beck Calls Trump’s Wife a Lesbian Porn Star in Facebook Rant
- WATCH: Sarah Palin Says She’s Never Been Sexually Harassed Because Everyone Knows She Has a…
- ‘YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN AFRICA’: Group of Black People Taunt BIKINI-CLAD Woman, She Instantly Loses Her Sh*t [VIDEO]
- Kathy Griffin Attacks Trump Again in Bizarre Video [WATCH]
- The Best Scopes for Your Hunting Rifle
- Child Sex Slave Escapes Captor, But Now She is the One in Jail
- WATCH: Off-Duty Police Officer Caught in Gun Fight While Holding His Young Child
- 2yr-Old Beats Stage 4 Cancer with Breakthrough Treatment
- CNN Commentator: When it Comes to Criticizing NFL Players “White People Don’t Get to…”
- Bug out Guns: 7 Best Firearms for your Bug out Arsenal
- Watch: When Americans ‘Steal’ Illegal Immigrants’ Job
- ALERT: Mugabe ‘Resigns’ From Office
- Revealed: George Soros has Been Winning Small Political Victories That Can Jeopardize America
- Senator Al Fraken Caught Sexually Harassing a Model
- Photo Gallery
- Prostitute Shoots Man in the Head Because He Didn’t Know How to…
- Exposed: Maxine Waters Lives in Highly Segregated Wealthy Community, No Where Near Her Represented District
- Major Economic Liberty Case Lands at Supreme Court