Lunatic liberals have made a Marine Corps base in Hawaii their latest target… and the reason why will make your blood boil!
A nonprofit civil rights organization is demanding a Hawaii Marine Corps base to take down a religious themed sign and move it to the base’s chapel.
The sign- which says “God bless the military, their families and the civilians who work with them” – was established on the base in response to the 9/11 terrorist attacks.
“This sign is a brazen violation of the No Establishment clause of the Constitution, as it sends the clear message that your installation gives preference to those who hold religious beliefs over those who do not, and those who prefer a monotheistic, intervening god over other deities or theologies,” Blake A. Page wrote in a letter to MCB Hawaii commanding officer Col. Sean C. Killeen.
Page is the special assistant to MRFF president, Mikey Weinstein.
Read more: qpolitical.com
- Grandmother Stops School Shooting Plot in Washington State
- Watch: Laura Ingraham Tells LeBron James to ‘Shut Up and Dribble’ After His Trump Comment
- Watch: The Horrifying Footage of What Happened Inside School During Florida Massacre
- What Is An Assault Rifle?
- REPORT: US was Running Guns Through Benghazi to Syria and Hillary Lied About it Under Oath
- Uranium One Informant: Moscow Paid Millions to Influence Clinton’s Favorability
- Chicago Police Commander Killed by Felon in Downtown Chicago
- WATCH: ABC’s Pathetic Attempt to Connect White House Rob Porter Drama with Florida Massacre
- How the FBI Failed to Track Down Florida Shooter After YouTube Threat Using His Real Name
- Watch: ‘Blue’ is the Best Documentary Against the Green Movement — Proves How They are Destroying the Earth
- National Park Service to Give Big Money for Black Panther Monument, Even Though Organization Killed NPS Officer