Obama’s Economy Hard on Youth, Unemployment Hits 16.1%

youthunemploymnt

The June jobs report shows that 195,000 new jobs were created, keeping the national unemployment rate at 7.6%.

Wall Street and national economists expected that new jobs would hit 165,000, so the extra 30,000 more jobs than expected is a welcome surprise.

But is this just another short-term gain for the U.S. economy?

According to the national non-partisan you advocacy organizations, Generation Opportunity, the unemployment rate for…

READ MORE AT BREITBART.COM

  • Marge

    I hope this reality wakes them the heck up.

  • ONTIME

    16% is not good but 47% of America’s work force being unemployed is worse and the amount of government handouts is far more than it has ever been historically. That remaining 53% is not all full time jobs and as far as how many are over paid government union employees, this item is always dodged by the MSM…..

Life Saving Methods: Teacher Invents Simple Device that would Save Her Students from Any Gunman
Changing The Game: Illegal Immigrants Take Their Invasion to a Whole New Level
‘Barney Fife Is In Control’: Pentagon is Fuming After Obama’s ‘No Strategy’ Comment on ISIS
Vanished: Tanker Carrying $100Mil of Kurdish Oil Disappears 60 Miles Off Coast of Texas
Foul Mouthed Toddler: 2-Year-Old Girl Does Ice Bucket Challenge and Starts Dropping F-Bombs [VIDEO]
Cutest Case of Buck Fever: Little Girl is Overcome with Excitement After Hunting Her First Buck [VIDEO]
‘Are You That Dumb And Ignorant’: Hannity’s Epic Shouting Match with Alleged Imam Who Radicalized ISIS Murderer of James Foley
Chicago’s South Side: Chicago Police Commander Jammed ‘Barrel of His Gun in Suspect’s Mouth’ after Chasing Him, Relieved of Post
The Second Amendment’s Defining Moment
D-Bag In Chief: Obama to Sidestep Congress on International Climate Change Agreement
Faking It: Panda Bear Fakes Pregnancy to Get Preferential Treatment at Zoo
Saving Sgt. Tahmooressi: SEAL Team Six Commander Ready to Send in the Marines for Sgt. Tahmooressi in Mexico
Losing Control: 9-Year-Old Girl Loses Control of Uzi, Accidentally Shoots Her Instructor